Irish Hills Lakeside Resort
Sleep Inn & Suites Lake of the Ozarks(Camdenton)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$81
SleepInn
Dave’s Hideaway Motel(Camdenton)(Great Value!)
US$72
US$132
Ozark Inn & Suites(Osage Beach)
US$68
RodewayInn
US$86
US$82
Travelocity
Baymont Inn & Suites Osage Beach(Osage Beach)(Great Value!)
US$120
US$117
US$143
US$126
US$81
US$75
EconoLodge
Town & Country Motel(Osage Beach)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$73
TripAdvisor
  • Beachfront
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 September 2011

I made a reservation online and upon arrival they didn't have a spot big enough for my trailer even though I specifically stated how big and wide my trailer was. The spot they tried to give me didn't even have the 30 amp service that was promised and was intended for a tent or a small pop up. They made no options available and upon requesting a refund they kicked me off of the property, saying "you need to leave and no refund!" Definetely would not recommend to anyone. The customer service and they facilities are not what they seem. The pool looked green and they don't car about whether you stay or come back. Also, they don't include kids in the price of the per night stay. They wanted to charge me an extra $5 per kid (I had 4) per night on top of the regular fee. Will not be back and dont recomend anyone go here, it's a joke!

Room Tip: Dont come here you will be dissappointed!
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
4  Thank Lovetocamp2011Adrian
Reviewed 16 November 2010

The road from the entrance to the resort and down to the cabins was in bad shape. There were several deep ruts and loose gravel which would make it very hard if not impossible for a 2 wheel vehicle to get back up.

The overall condition gave an unkempt appearance to the resort.

Our cabin had not had a good cleaning for at least several weeks. The overhead fans were completely gross, the stove top was disgusting and the bathroom was just plain dirty.

There was a funky smell near the stove and refrigerator and also a musty smell.
The place was in definite need of updating(blinds did not work, no outlets accessible in bathroom, etc.)

I will say that the beds were clean and comfortable. Maybe they can turn this around but we would not recommend at this time.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple