Motel 6 Cameron
US$93
US$85
QualityInn
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$94/night.

Free cancellation until 01/06
US$70
US$64
QualityInn
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$71/night.

All reviewsmodern roomsgood nights sleepmicrowave and refrigeratorroad tripmotellaundrytrucktexaspetdogs
Reviewed 18 May 2014

For $50...Well worth it. Fridge,microwave and enough T.V. channels to keep me happy. Nice size rooms and clean!! Located in the rear of TruckStop off of I-35.

Only downside was poor wifi signal. I would/will stay again!! :)

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Brian N
Niel P, Owner at Motel 6 Cameron, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2015

I feel this review is unreal, my employees never had a call about me and never told this person that it was the owner. I honestly don't believe this person even stayed in our establishment and if she did I apologize. We do our best to treat everybody here with respect....

Reviewed 26 February 2013

This motel is a very bare bones place. The room was good sized but needs updating. The bed was average for this type of place. Had trouble getting the wifi to work but after a few vsits to the office we finally got it to work. There was supposed to be a continental breakfast. That experience was terrible. The bagel was so hard that you could not bite into it. There was only one bagel and one dried out muffin to choose from and no one was in the office to ask for fresh. All in all not a good choice!

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 July 2011

1st room I was put in the air conditioner did not work, room filled with dead bugs. Asked to be moved to another room. That room air worked, but room filled with dead bugs, shower drain plugged, carpets dirty, not vacummed. Woke in the morning with several bug bites, swollen & red. Rooms very dirty. Beware. I will never go back. If you go there be sure to check room before you pay.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business