“Excellent”

Oak Hill Inn & Suites
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Canton
Reviewed 1 September 2012

We stopped here traveling to Iowa. I would not change anything. Great morning breakfast, clean rooms, friendly employees, etc.. I would love to stay here again. Easy on and off the freeway. Pool and hot tub was very clean.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Gloria K

Reviewed 2 August 2012

This place was pretty good. It's off the beaten path, but that's what we wanted. The room was clean, and the place overall was well kept. Not remarkable.
HOWEVER, Jeremy was VERY helpful and friendly to chat with. He was training an older employee who clearly wasn't grasping it, and Jeremy had the patience of a saint!

Room Tip: Just take Jeremy's recommendations, he'd know better than I would!
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank keviefriend
Reviewed 1 August 2012

The staff was great! I've stayed in past and found same employee behind counter. Always very nice!
Rooms have always been clean. No bugs!
Pool/spa ok. The whirlpool left a funky residue on my suit, but it came off with rinse.
Conveniently located and easy in and out. Also they accept pets if you are traveling with yours.

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed 18 July 2012

I run a janitor service for a large manufacturing co. I am always criticing every place I go. This hotel is tops in cleanliness. But most of all the staff is professional, curtious, and friendly. I gauge all places I stay by this hotel, even going out of my way to stay here. They have helped me with auto troubles, weather worries, and anything else I have requested. Management and staff are top of the line and down home friendly.One only needs to ask and they will accoummodate you. Oh, and I am an elite diamond member and this hotel is at the top of the list for why I am. Please stay here. You'll see why I do.

Room Tip: I like the jazzaui rooms just for the fun of it!
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 June 2012

We got into the room and it had gross smell. Kinda of like a bad cleaner, but it was clean. The pool was nice and was open late. Besides the smell of the room the hotel was nice. The staff wasn't as friendly as I have seen in other comfort inns but they were horrible. All in all it was a decent hotel. However, I wouldn't stay there again. Typical breakfast for a comfort inn which is pretty good.

Room Tip: There are two oak streets and if you have an older GPS it might take you to the other oak street.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Rachelle B
Reviewed 20 June 2012

This is another good, quality Comfort Inn in a smaller town. The hotel itself was nice and clean and comfortable, and was right off the highway. There is a good restaurant next door, and they are building a new gas station with a Steak N Shake across the street. This hotel is a really good location if you need to go anywhere in the far North Eastern part of Missouri. The price was a bit expensive at 75 per night, but for the location its a good deal. I would definitely stay again if I needed to be up in this area again.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank USFBowler
Reviewed 18 June 2012

It is super easy off of US-61 and very new I think 2008. The folks are very friendly and the rooms are in great shape

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family

Been to Oak Hill Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!