We were impressed with this hotel upon arrival, with it's large dining area, nice pool area and the bonus recreation area with pool tables, Ping-Pong and foosball. Rooms were nice, as was the welcome staff.
When my wife booked this hotel in February, she told them we wanted a quiet room, away from the indoor pool. Well, they put us in a room directly across the hall from the doors that go into the front desk and kitchen. There was a loud man talking and laughing way past midnight, and then the morning breakfast woman was banging around pots and pans at 4 am. Needless to say, we didn't get much sleep after asking for a "quiet" room.
I liked this hotel and what it had to offer (as well as a good price), but after 8 hours on the road with another 8 hours of driving the next day, what I really needed was a good nights sleep.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- *Victorian Inn & Suites, Cape Girardeau is now Auburn Place Hotel & Suites, Cape Girardeau. Newly Renovated property! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Auburn Place Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auburn Place Hotel And Suites
- Auburn Place Hotel Cape Girardeau
- Victorian Hotel Cape Girardeau