“Great food, good people”
Review of O'Charley's

O'Charley's
Ranked #80 of 147 Restaurants in Cape Girardeau
Cuisines: American
Rochester, Minnesota
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food, good people”
Reviewed 3 May 2014

Our waitress was very nice and seemed to love her job. i believe her name was sarah? i got the cajun chicken pasta it was a huge plate full where i only could eat 1/4 of it. my boyfriend got the steak with fried onions and he said it was the best steak hes had there in a long time! making progress! :D definatly got what you paid for. only downfall was the lights all flickerd.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank mird445

Cape Girardeau
“My results”
Reviewed 17 April 2014

We had their cheeseburgers and they were very delicious. We went on a Wednesday so it was free pie day, so that topped off the meal!!

Visited April 2014
2 Thank Pbear55
Missouri
“nice atmosphere”
Reviewed 1 March 2014

It"s been awhile since I've had the chance to dine at this location due to distance from home and short lunch time factor for work. But I was quickly reminded how much I truly enjoyed dining here. The hostess and waitress were very friendly and accommodating. We enjoyed both managers coming to table for quick chat and felt very welcome. It was very pleasing to find out now there is no smoking permitted in restaurant. We decided to have the prime rid special, which include 1 side order and appetizer. My husband made comment that he wished he'd ordered the 16oz instead of 8oz, it was cooked to perfection and very tender. Our only drawback was the spiral chips with dip, the chips were a bit salty to me, but husband enjoyed. I look forward to stepping through their open doors again.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank msmmclark
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Great Stop After a Day on the Road”
Reviewed 24 February 2014

Stopped after a day of driving. Had a bad day on the road and the hotel staff recommended this place. What a gem. We were met at the table by our server Robin. Were quickly served a drink order. It was Happy Hour! Discounted tap beers both domestic and micros - a GREAT VALUE!
we ordered appetizers. Both were discounted for Happy Hour. (3:00 Pm to 7:00 PM and 9:00 PM to close). Fried pickles were excellent,Homemade potato chips were fantastic and the chicken tenders were the best my wife and I have ever encountered. The manager Mark checked in on us to make sure everything was satisfactory. He was very congenial and went out of his way to make our visit exceptional. The kitchen manger Shaun heard our hotel was not providing ice so he packed a "doggie bag" when we paid our bill. All restaurants should be this helpful! Our only regret is this place is not located in our home town. If we ever pass through this town again, this will be a must stop place. Thanks again to Robin and the team at O'Charley's..

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Peter P
Lambertville, New Jersey
“Good Fresh Food, Good Service”
Reviewed 15 February 2014

The food was fresh and made to order. Good fish. Great salads. Excellent service. I ate three times at O'Charley's during a business trip and was promptly greeted and promptly seated. Not noisy.

Visited February 2014