“Keep returning to this one”
Review of Casa Mecicans - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Casa Mecicans
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 4 July 2014

We have a ritual of eating Mexican on Wednesdays. Being in a new location we find new restaurants frequently. We keep going back to this one. They have never had a bad night for the consistency in their food and the staff is engaging. I have been teaching myself Spanish with the rosetta stone program and the staff is very patient with my terrible pronunciation. The margaritas really have a kick....not watered down like some.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

The restaurant is clean & welcoming. The food is delicious. The service is excellent. What more could you ask for?

Reviewed 22 October 2013

We eat here at least once a week. The staff is friendly and the food has so many flavors! Not to mention the price isn't that bad. Any time we have a reason to celebrate we take the party to Casa. They even let you bring in your own cake. A++++++

Reviewed 29 August 2013 via mobile

This is my favorite place to eat. The chips and salsa are so good! Get the fajitas, they are savory and sooo good. Also love the tacos- they use some kind of salty cheese that tastes so good! Great value. Great service, food always comes out fast!

Reviewed 11 May 2013 via mobile

If you like Mexican food, try Casa Mexicana. I grew up in the southwest and it rates right up there with what I really like. The chips and salsa is delicious. They have a large variety on their menu to satisfy any palate. And if one likes margaritas, they are muy delucioso- and on Wednesday nights they are half-price!

The servers are friendly and are knowledgeable about the dishes. The food is always served hot. I always enjoy it and have never been disappointed. It is the place I usually take guests from out if town. The prices are reasonable; they have a children's menu and my family and guests always rave about it. Try it - you'll like it.