“Very clean, close to I 55”
Review of Bob Evans - CLOSED

Bob Evans
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Wheelchair Accessible
Perry, Missouri
“Very clean, close to I 55”
Reviewed 25 July 2014

Ate here with the family last Sunday afternoon. Kids ordered breakfast, wife and I ordered off the dinner menu. I had a steak which took way longer to cook. Thankfully the waiter brought everyone else's food to them, but the kids were done eating before I even got my food. The manager came over and repeatedly apologized for the wait and even took the steak off our bill. My steak was excellent, which really surprised me, as all I have ever eaten at bob evans was breakfast food. I was very happy with the way the waiter and manager took care of us, wish all restaurants operated the same.

• Visited July 2014

• Korean first
Ballwin, Missouri
“typical Bob Evans--good country cooking at modest prices; just off I-55 and convenient for passing travelers”
Reviewed 21 July 2014

Most of my immediate family do not like Bob Evans but I do. I had their pot roast here and it was delicious, tender, juicy and flavorful. The mashed potatoes were also quite good as was the vegetable. Prices are extremely modest. This place is just off I-55 and very convenient for travelers just passing through looking for a good quality, modest priced meal. Service was fairly prompt and quite polite. I enjoyed eating here and would definitely dine here again.

• Visited November 2013
three way tn
“JUST A GREAT BREAKFAST”
Reviewed 31 December 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Consistency is the best word for Bob. Great sausage, gravy, biscuits, and eggs.
Service spot on here.
Full of flavor - As good / better than Cracker barrel.

Visited December 2013