Positives: The hotel was VERY clean and the staff was polite and helpful. The breakfast was good and the bed was comfortable. We actually rested quite comfortably the two nights we stayed.
Negatives: This must be an older hotel based upon decor and room design-- not having a separate vanity so that my companion and I could get ready at the same time was not convenient. Another negative was no refrigerator or microwave in the room. The final negative, although tiny, is the lack of the 'normal' afternoon warm cookie. I've come to look forward to this during my stays at Hampton Inn. I told my companion that she would love it and that the cookies were great. (Since there wasn't a plate of them in the lobby, I had to ask.) The gentleman at the front desk told me they didn't have any, but did give me a local made cookie. It wasn't as good, by any means, because it was packaged and not fresh.
The negatives during this trip were minute, but for the price I paid, I expected the average "extras" I have received at other Hampton Inn hotels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Pear Tree Inn Cape Girardeau West is located off Interstate 55, four miles west of downtown Cape Girardeau, Missouri. Guests can enjoy a free continental breakfast daily, free wireless Internet access in all rooms and throughout the hotel, free local calls and 60 minutes of free long distance calls. Pear Tree Inn by Drury provides an outstanding balance of quality, amenities and value. We look forward to having you as our guest! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U. and getaroom.com so you can book your Pear Tree Inn Cape Girardeau West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Cape Girardeau Hotel Cape Girardeau
- Cape Girardeau Hampton Inn