Pear Tree Inn Cape Girardeau West
US$90
US$85
Pear Tree Inn Cape Girardeau Near the Medical Center(Cape Girardeau)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$123
US$107
US$132
US$127
US$147
US$137
  • Breakfast included
Drury Inn & Suites Cape Girardeau(Cape Girardeau)
US$108
US$67
US$65
US$118
Travelocity
Super 8 Cape Girardeau(Cape Girardeau)
US$64
TripAdvisor
US$87
US$81
ComfortSuites
All reviewsroom was cleanwould stay here againtj maxxoatmealstaff was friendlyone night stayup to datecontinental breakfastpear treetargetinterstatecapewalmartaccommodationsmicrowavemissouribrand
Reviewed 11 June 2014

Rooms were great as well as service! I enjoyed my stay while here and it was right next door to an Outback steakhouse. i would definately come back to this location. Please submit your own survey after you have been to this locatio nso that others may experience the same.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 30 May 2014

I stayed here on business, so was essentially in the room to sleep and shower. The rooms were clean, beds comfortable and breakfast appreciated. No glam or glitz, but it served the purpose. Staff was very friendly and helpful, and parking easy. I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 May 2014

Positives: The hotel was VERY clean and the staff was polite and helpful. The breakfast was good and the bed was comfortable. We actually rested quite comfortably the two nights we stayed.

Negatives: This must be an older hotel based upon decor and room design-- not having a separate vanity so that my companion and I could get ready at the same time was not convenient. Another negative was no refrigerator or microwave in the room. The final negative, although tiny, is the lack of the 'normal' afternoon warm cookie. I've come to look forward to this during my stays at Hampton Inn. I told my companion that she would love it and that the cookies were great. (Since there wasn't a plate of them in the lobby, I had to ask.) The gentleman at the front desk told me they didn't have any, but did give me a local made cookie. It wasn't as good, by any means, because it was packaged and not fresh.

The negatives during this trip were minute, but for the price I paid, I expected the average "extras" I have received at other Hampton Inn hotels.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 May 2014

This hotel is not going to be able to compete with the newer hotels in the area if they do not remodel and especially if they do not train the staff on how to cognize diamond members. I stay exclusively at Hilton Brands but if I am ever in Cape again I will not be staying at this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 16 May 2014

...to preserve this beautiful specimen of a late 1980s Hampton Inn before they're all gone! This hotel is amazing. Except for the flat screen TV and the bedding, my room has been essentially untouched since the late 1980s, which I'm guessing is when this one was built. Mauve and teal, taupe grasscloth, you name it, this hotel has it. It's like stepping back in time about 25 years.

That said, the room was VERY clean and bright, not old and dingy. Just old. High marks for housekeeping. Breakfast was good, though the breakfast buffet is located in 3 or 4 different spots in the dining area, so assembling breakfast was a bit of a chore. Come stay here and bring your Walkman and your Jane Fonda workout video!

Room Tip: Your views are of highway clutter in any direction.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business