We gather in Cape Girardeau every Labor Day weekend for a reunion with our college friends. We always stay at the Drury Suites as it is a good value. We enjoy the evening reception and the breakfast. This year however the hotel was completely booked and the breakfast area was packed and it was difficult to get food especially the make it yourself waffles. The staff is always friendly and helpful. We do plan to meet at the same place next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Drury Hotel offers its guests a variety of free extras – take, for example, our free hot breakfast. At Drury, “hot” means scrambled eggs, biscuits & gravy, sausage and make-your-own Belgian waffles. In the evening, join us at our 5:30 Kickback® for free hot food and cold beverages. Our rotating menu features a variety of hot foods, baked potatoes, garden salad, beer, wine, mixed drinks and more! To burn off all of those free extras, Drury has a 24-hour exercise center and a parking lot to jog around. Lastly, Drury’s free wireless Internet and free long distance calls will ensure you can keep tabs on all of your posse back home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA and Ebookers so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites Cape Girardeau reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Suites Cape Girardeau Hotel Cape Girardeau
- Drury Hotel Cape Girardeau