Drury Inn & Suites Cape Girardeau
US$90
US$85
Pear Tree Inn Cape Girardeau Near the Medical Center(Cape Girardeau)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$123
US$107
US$147
US$137
  • Breakfast included
US$136
US$127
Pear Tree Inn Cape Girardeau West(Cape Girardeau)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$76
US$118
US$115
Hampton.com
US$67
US$65
Super 8 Cape Girardeau(Cape Girardeau)
US$67
TripAdvisor
US$100
US$76
ComfortSuites
All reviewshappy hournachosbaked potatohot dogsevening foodliving areasoupsroom suitefree drinksseparate bedroomassistant managerbreakfast and dinnerbest dealbreakfast ladysalad barbar nonepull out sofa
Reviewed 5 August 2014

I was pleasantly surprised by my recent stay in this hotel. Although the outside looks a bit dated, the inside has recently been renovated with a much more contemporary feel and it is very nice. It appears that all the rooms have recently been renovated as well. I stayed in a very nice two room suite -- living room area with an attached private bedroom. The room was very clean with updated furniture throughout.

The hotel has a great main lobby reception area where guests get free hot breakfast in the morning and snacks in the evening. Although I didn't stop by in the evening for snacks, it all looked very good. As far as "included" hot breakfast goes, I would say this was top notch with excellent service. There were also free fountain drinks available at any time throughout the day. During the evening, they also have some free alcoholic drinks as well.

The location of the hotel is ideal if you want to be right off I55 and close to eating/shopping establishments. There is a Walmart Super Center, Target, Lowes, TJ Maxx and movie theatre all within a few blocks of the hotel.

WiFi was also free, which was a nice bonus.

I don't think you can go wrong staying here, especially if you are looking for a good location. I think this would be an ideal hotel for families looking to be close to stores/eating with an added bonus of saving money on a good quality breakfast.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 June 2014

Our daughter is a student athlete at SEMO so we're frequently in Cape Girardeau to watch her compete, etc. We always stay in a suite at the Drury Suites--you get a nice two room suite which allows you to feel more at home. Not only do they have breakfast, they also have drinks and dinner (our daughter LOVES the baked potatoes). The staff is very friendly and professional and remembers us from visit to visit. The rewards program is also great and allows you to earn a free room much quicker than the majority of the hotel chains. We've now made the Drury chain our preferred chain if it's available wherever we travel. Keep up the good work!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Catluver1962
Reviewed 17 June 2014

I love the Drury Suites. I have visited this location several times. Free popcorn and soda. Free dinner. Free breakfast. All of these items are very tasty. I get the 2 room suite. The bedroom has 2 queen beds - very comfortable with it's own TV. The living room has a TV and sofa sleeper. Very quiet. Lots of stores and restaurants near this location, easy access to the interstate. The staff was very nice. Plus we got free bottles of water compliments of the nearby casino? I will definitely return to this location. Oh yeah, free in room nternet access. Inside pool and hot tub, exercise room and business office. I always request the highest floor possible away from the elevators.

Room Tip: highest floor - away from elevators
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 May 2014

This hotel is now our go-to place when we must be in Cape Girardeau. Not only is it well put together (the retro appearance of the lobby made us wonder), the suite was clean, large, and well-decorated. But what made it memorable rather than just another night's stay somewhere okay was the staff's friendly professionalism. From the desk person (who had read my request about perfumed cleaning sprays and was nice about it - and took care of it) to the server at the free dinner (with free drinks for drinkers) to the friendly woman caring for the breakfast (making the waffles for you, and being observed being very kind to a child fixing breakfast alone), we felt welcome. That is rare, and really makes a difference. Sure, I could do without the smell of popcorn filling the lobby, but I'm in the minority there - most guests seem to think it's another sign of the welcoming way the Drury treats its guests. Hey - maybe I WILL take up popcorn, after all.

In other words, this Drury is where I'll stay from now on.

Room Tip: From personal experience, small requests are taken seriously and paid attention to. Very nice.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 May 2014

This is one of the nicest hotels my husband and I have stayed at in a long time.We decided to splurge and get a suite.Considering that a full breakfast is included along with Happy Hour that included free drinks and a buffet,even the splurge didn't set us back too badly at all.The 2 room suite was very clean and comfortable and had VERY comfortable beds.There was a tv in each room that had a very good line up of shows and great reception. The staff were super friendly and helpful.Beth checked us in and couldn't have been nicer,she even made sure we had a room where no one was staying above us.
I would recommend this hotel to anyone who was staying in Cape Girardeau and we definetly plan on staying there again.

Room Tip: We had a room that was at the end of the hallway and it was very quiet.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple