This right-off-the-interstate hotel looks unpromising , but I was nothing but pleased with the accommodations, service and amenities. Staff was uniformly eager to please, and my suite was spacious and well appointed (OK, I didn't love the wall-hung shower gel dispenser--that's a little Motel Sixy). There's enough free food and drinks to survive on a low-budget trip. All. You need is here for exploring Southeast Missouri or an interstate stopover.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Drury Hotel offers its guests a variety of free extras – take, for example, our free hot breakfast. At Drury, “hot” means scrambled eggs, biscuits & gravy, sausage and make-your-own Belgian waffles. In the evening, join us at our 5:30 Kickback® for free hot food and cold beverages. Our rotating menu features a variety of hot foods, baked potatoes, garden salad, beer, wine, mixed drinks and more! To burn off all of those free extras, Drury has a 24-hour exercise center and a parking lot to jog around. Lastly, Drury’s free wireless Internet and free long distance calls will ensure you can keep tabs on all of your posse back home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Drury Suites Cape Girardeau reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Suites Cape Girardeau Hotel Cape Girardeau
- Drury Hotel Cape Girardeau