“Pricey but worth it”

Ranked #3 of 10 Hotels in Cape Girardeau
Franklin, TN
“Pricey but worth it”
Reviewed 1 August 2005

Made camp in Cape Girardeau while traveling through MO. Checked several other hotels before settling on Drury. Initially didn't want to spend the extra, but it was worth it, especially if spending more than one night. We had separate bedroom, so teenage son had pull out sofa and TV to himself. Kitchen was well stocked with dishes, pots, etc, fridge, microwave. Breakfast was very, very good. Only complaint was that the pull out sofa was very, very uncomfortable. It seemed old and in need of repair and new mattress. Again, a bit pricey for just passing through, but very nice hotel.

2 Thank BRMom3

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
  • Korean first
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 11 July 2004

The hotel's lobby is nice and the breakfast is great, but the rooms seemed dirty. There were cobwebs in the room and the tub was stained...definately not worth the $95 I shelled out for it.

3 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 17 June 2004

I was in town for my sisters wedding and had made reservations for 2 nights at the Victorian Inn in Cape Girardeau. After having the most awful experience the 1st night (see review I wrote),I checked out early. I called the Drury and explained my situation. The Drury staff went out of their way to find me a room. The staff at the desk even arranged for me to get an early check in. (I was so sleep deprived from the night before I was in desperate need of some rest before the wedding).
The room was great. I had a very comfortable king size bed that was seperated from a large sitting area with a couch and chairs. It was so nice and relaxing, I wish I could have stayed another day. Even the lobby beckoned you to come in, sit down and relax. The free hot breakfast was another pleasant surprise. Not your standard muffin and juice, but fresh eggs,sausage, biscuits, gravy etc.....
The staff was wonderful. What a concept, a hotel that remembers that the gueat is the priority.
I will be staying here in the future.

3 Thank A TripAdvisor Member