Made camp in Cape Girardeau while traveling through MO. Checked several other hotels before settling on Drury. Initially didn't want to spend the extra, but it was worth it, especially if spending more than one night. We had separate bedroom, so teenage son had pull out sofa and TV to himself. Kitchen was well stocked with dishes, pots, etc, fridge, microwave. Breakfast was very, very good. Only complaint was that the pull out sofa was very, very uncomfortable. It seemed old and in need of repair and new mattress. Again, a bit pricey for just passing through, but very nice hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Drury Hotel offers its guests a variety of free extras – take, for example, our free hot breakfast. At Drury, “hot” means scrambled eggs, biscuits & gravy, sausage and make-your-own Belgian waffles. In the evening, join us at our 5:30 Kickback® for free hot food and cold beverages. Our rotating menu features a variety of hot foods, baked potatoes, garden salad, beer, wine, mixed drinks and more! To burn off all of those free extras, Drury has a 24-hour exercise center and a parking lot to jog around. Lastly, Drury’s free wireless Internet and free long distance calls will ensure you can keep tabs on all of your posse back home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Drury Suites Cape Girardeau reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Suites Cape Girardeau Hotel Cape Girardeau
- Drury Hotel Cape Girardeau