Drury Inn & Suites Cape Girardeau
US$90
US$85
US$121
US$105
Pear Tree Inn Cape Girardeau Near the Medical Center(Cape Girardeau)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$130
US$121
  • Breakfast included
Pear Tree Inn Cape Girardeau West(Cape Girardeau)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$67
US$65
US$77
ComfortSuites
Super 8 Cape Girardeau(Cape Girardeau)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewshappy hournachosbaked potatohot dogsevening foodliving areasoupsroom suitefree drinksseparate bedroomassistant managerbreakfast and dinnerbest dealbreakfast ladysalad barbar nonepull out sofa
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 September 2009

This was a great hotel. Our room was a king suite. The bedroom was completely closed off from the living room area with a door. We also had a micowave and mini fridge, even though we did not use it. We were only there for one night. The breakfast was good. It was over at 10 am, however, that did not stop the staff from continuously putting out fresh food. Even past 10, there was plenty to choose from. Only downfall, was the hot tub and pool closed at 10pm. I wish hotels would keep these open till at least 11 on the weekends! Also noticed lots of customers with pets! I didnt know they allowed pets, or I would have brought mine!!!

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 August 2009

Nice motel. Very clean. We stayed with a small dog and there is lots of grass to exercise your pet. Outback Steakhouse is next door or you can go to the east side of I-55 for many others. We will stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TexasTravln
Reviewed 23 July 2009

I have stayed at several different Drury properites so I know what generally to expect. We were traveling down I-55 and needed a spur of the moment reservation. I placed a call to this hotel and they had an opening. The person on the phone was very friendly and helpful and even offered to send me to another Drury property if they couldn't meet my needs. However, we found the hotel to be VERY nice. The public areas were clean, a bit worn but this is an older hotel. When we arrived explained to the front desk that we were very tired and would like a quiet room. They complied without any fuss and made sure that our room was away from the atrium area. The breakfast was good the waffels were a hit . The only negative was it was just a little more expensive then I wanted $114.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 December 2008

The hotel and the room were nice and clean. It is conveniently located in an area in which many of the other lodging options are limited and mostly old. The unfortunate thing about my visit was from the desk clerk. She was checking in a gentleman ahead of me. I was travelling with my wife and her 84 year old mother. I told my wife to go ahead and help her mother from the car while I waited to be booked in. This was because it takes her mother a long time to get out of the car and walk to the hotel. When I said this to my wife, the clerk (her name tag indicated that she was one of the managers) spoke up and said "Are you trying to say that I am slow with the booking process?" I explained that I was speaking to my wife about her mother and was not speaking to, or about, the desk clerk. I felt that the clerk's statement was rude and she was obviously listening in to a conversation of which she was not a part. She also made her comment in front of the guest who was ahead of me. Once I explained, the clerk never apologized. I certainly did not need her trying to be confrontatioinal after having driven about 8 hours.

• Stayed: December 2008
    • Check-in / front desk
1  Thank drsyn2
KimChappell, eMarketing Specialist at Drury Inn & Suites Cape Girardeau, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2009

We appreciate hearing from our guests and thank you for your feedback. A good stay begins and ends with a friendly, pleasant and professional front desk team that provides the accommodations and services you expect. Please accept our apology concerning the service you received from a member of our staff. You can be confident that we will follow up on your concerns so that others are not disappointed as you were. Thanks again for your comments as it helps us to improve our processes to ensure that our staff provides the high level of customer service our guests expect and deserve.

Reviewed 11 August 2008

This is a decent hotel if all you want to do is stay at a low price. The breakfast area was very small and the selections were limited by the small size. Beware of rooms at the end of the halls, since they can have laundry chutes take more room out of an already small bathroom. The chair at the desk was hard to get in and use because the desk was so close to the end of the bed. There was no luggage rack, nor anywhere else to put an open suitcase. The room was clean, as were the public areas of the hotel, but they were looking a bit worn and could use a good update. Vending machines were not very full and some of the candy was stale. Front desk personnel were very courteous and knew their jobs well, and that helps. For the price however, it may not be a great bargain.

• Stayed: August 2008, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)