“Best Mexican Food in the Four States, in my humble opinion! :)”
Review of Dos Arcos - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Dos Arcos
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

Absolutely love this restaurant! Food is Very Tastey, staff is great, atmosphere is nice, place is clean....what more can I say? Oh, try the 3 Milk Cake! Yumm!

Reviewed 28 May 2014

My family and I eat here every couple of weeks. The service is quick, the staff is very friendly, and, at these prices, you'll never eat at a Mexican fast-food restaurant again. The chips and salsa are fresh and delicious. Huge variety of entrees, and everything is served piping hot.

Try the chili colorado or the nachos.

Reviewed 22 May 2014

When I have a craving for authentic Mexican food at a decent price, I DO NOT "head for the border"! I head for Dos Arcos...every time. Very good food, everytime.

Reviewed 24 July 2013

I lived in San Diego for 22 years. This is wonderful Mexican food. We love the Nachos and the fajitas are amazing...We have never had a bad meal.....I beg to go here every week....Family owned and operated....chips and salsa are free when you sit down....the pico is fantastic,..New location is bigger....Sunday after church this place is packed...so plan on waiting in line.

Reviewed 11 June 2013

I understand that the folks just moved to this new location on Garrison in Carthage. The atmosphere was pleasant and the greeter was well mannered and cordial. The waitress was on top of things and service was timely. The food (chile rellano, enchilada, and taco) was tasty, but not the best I've eaten. The prices are average.

Pleasant visit. Will return.