“Not a bad stop off 71”
Review of Iggy's Diner

Iggy's Diner
Ranked #7 of 58 Restaurants in Carthage
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Description: Welcome to Iggy's Diner, a 50's - Happy Days style Route 66 Diner. Decorated walls with Route 66, Elvis, Marilyn Monroe, James Dean, 45's and Albums, and background music and TV. Kids Welcome. Breakfast-Lunch-Dinner. Friendly Service Good Food.
Reviewed 3 May 2014 via mobile

Above average diner food at great prices - especially for the large portions. Servers where very nice. Wish more places like this were still around.

Reviewed 6 April 2014

We ate at Iggy's in '05 on our anniversary and went back again on our anniversary this weekend. My wife had the Footlong Chile Cheese Dog with onion rings. I had the Chubby Basket. Both were good. My wife ate the entire chili dog. Yeah, that's right, I didn't get a sample. Well, she didn't get a sample of my Chubby burger. When ordering, just so you, the Chubby comes with two patties. They are not small patties. You can get it fixed up two ways. This was our meal for the day. Good food and plenty of it. The prices are very reasonable. Our waitress was friendly and attentive. If you land at Iggy's right at lunch time on Friday, it can be a little slow. Overall, good food, good price, worth the stop.

Reviewed 9 March 2014

We spent a few months in Carthage for my husband's work and had to try out this old style diner. Hands down it was the best place in town. Great selection of food, great prices, and great taste. It quickly became our favorite.

Reviewed 16 January 2014

I travel a lot for business and this is the kind of place I look for. They have a very good selection on the menu and they are very reasonably priced. I was there twice and got the same great server. She was extremely friendly and helpful. I would definitely eat here again the next time I visit Carthage.

Reviewed 22 October 2013

Arrived on a night that the weather outside was a bit cooler and it was also the night before the Maple Leaf parade. Little bit of a wait but were seated near the front. It took awhile to get our order taken and even brought to the table. I understand that there was a table/party of about 30 beside us so I was a bit forgiving!! The part that was hard was it was so hot and stuffy inside. I don't know if the heat was turned on or if it was hot near the kitchen. Food was real good and the staff was nice. I probably would return here only to pick up the food and take it to go rather than dining in.

Been to Iggy's Diner? Share your experiences!