Heritage Place Inn & Suites
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Economy Inn(Caruthersville)
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 February 2013

I am giving the Casino Inn & Suites a generous rating of 3 because most of what I expect a motel to have was OK. The bed and pillows were comfortable although the bedding, while clean, was somewhat worn. Lighting and plumbing worked fine. The television, while small and dated, worked fine and there were a lot of channels available. The free internet worked fine. The casino across the parking lot was a plus.

But the negative aspects of the motel started at check in. When I made the reservation (for a Friday night) a month earlier, I was quoted a rate of $54. Upon arrival, I was told the room charge was the weekend rate of $63. I didn't argue the point but I suggest that readers of this review get a firm quote from them. I attempted to make a pot of coffee but when I got everything set up the coffee maker would not work. When I went to pour out the water, a brownish, slimy mix of water and god knows what came pouring out. At that point I was glad that the coffee maker would not turn on. Also, the arms of the chair were worn down to the stuffing. The room, including the TV screen needed a good dusting. I found a dime on the floor next to the bed suggesting that they had not vaccumed the well worn carpet since the last guest left. I skipped the included continental breakfast as it consisted merely of pastries wrapped in plastic and instead had breakfast at the Road House Restaurant on West 3rd Street. The motel in general and my room has definitely seen better days but it served the purpose for one night.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank twocars
Reviewed 30 November 2012

This is a great hotel with wonderful service!!!! Highly recommend this hotel to anyone!! We had great service with wonderful and helpful staff!! Very helpful on room choice with great prices!! Will return again!!!

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Brooke C
Reviewed 15 November 2012

Myself and my family have been long time customers of the country hearth inn. I look foward to staying here after a long drive from south Louisiana, Mrs. Soniya is there to greet you with a warm smile and kind words. The jacuzzi rooms are awesome!!! Rooms are spotless clean and price is great. Om and Soniya and there staff will go out of there way to make you feel at home. I would not think of staying anywhere else in this area. Also within walking distance to the Casino, Try it for yourself you will be glad you did!!!!!

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Dan R
Reviewed 6 November 2012

Stay at this hotel every time I pass through here for work. Hotel doesn't have everything that a 5 star hotel has but the location is great(across from casino) and the lady who runs the hotel is super friendly. For the price this hotel is everything I need.

• Stayed: November 2012
3  Thank Mabrasher7
Reviewed 8 September 2012

Nicest people - . Great place to stay and play. Clean rooms great breakfast.
Tell Sonya I sent you!!!!!
Right across the street from the casino - Great Jacuzzi and incredable prices!
The place is a good find - Glad I came. And back again often.
Casino Inns is awesome - You need to see for yourself

Room Tip: We like the first floor and smoking and they accomodate
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple