“Always accomodating”

Homewood Suites St. Louis Chesterfield
Ranked #9 of 14 Hotels in Chesterfield
Reviewed 3 July 2013

We are always very satisfied with Homewood Suites! Made our reservations online, when we arrived were told that they were sold out of our room so they were going to upgrade us..excellent! We always look for Homewood suites where ever we travel, and will continue to do so. We love it!

Reviewed 3 July 2013

Homewood Suites would be a lovely place to stay for the occasion need. I would suggest the suite to others, because it was my first stay, and I had the most wonderful time. I was a little nervous at first, but glad the suite was suggested to me. The staff and overall of the suite are very helpful. Thank you for such a wonderful stay.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 July 2013

Perhaps my expectations of a clean suite with a working toilet and helpful staff were too demanding...arrived to find a clean plunger waiting by my door, odd? Come to find the toilet was slow regardless of use, obviously aware of issue, just didn't care...here's a plunger, good day. Asked for a couple of extra washclothes...sorry, here's a hand towel, will that do? Spoke with Sales Manager, she offered no apology, just a "I'll make a note of it" NEVER return there again...stayed at many Hilton properties...this one just doesn't cut it.

2  Thank TravelsAlot555
Elliott R, General Manager at Homewood Suites St. Louis Chesterfield, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2013

I am sorry we were unable to provide you with the quality of amenities and service you deserved during your recent stay. I apologize for the issues in your room and will work with our maintenance team to ensure this does not happen again. If you return to our area, I hope you will consider staying with us again.

Reviewed 1 July 2013

The generous buffet breakfast was a welcome start to a day of travel. To go coffee containers were also a nice touch. Everything in our room was nicely satisfactory except for the stained carpet in our room. While it was not worth moving for, I did feel like I had to report it in order NOT to be charged for any damage from my well-behaved dog. The Pet fee should be refundable and only charged if damage occurs. That's why I provide my credit card at check-in, n'est pas?

Reviewed 28 June 2013

Unbelievable. I just tried to book for the night of July 4th and the website said they don't accept AmEx. We've considered this our home away from home, typically staying about five times a year. We keep going back because of the convenient location, generally reasonable rates, and our rooms have been mostly OK. But for any property in the Hilton family to stop taking AmEx is totally unbelievable. If it were a seedy local independent, I'd understand, but not a Hilton property, not while Hilton is still promoting their HiltonHonors AmEx card.

If they stick with this policy, our business is moving elsewhere.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank wfgjr

I'm sorry there was an error in the online posting, but we do accept American Express and we always will. I hope to see you on your next visit.

Reviewed 28 June 2013

As my husband has to cross the Atlantic many times working with a company in Chesterfield, he tried quite a few hotels in the area but found the Homewood suites had the best staff of all. they make him feel welcome and at home.. The hotel is great value. the suite ideal with the lounge and business desk and kitchen with the dishwasher and microwave etc. He also makes use of the free shuttle bus to go restaurants, sports bars etc. Great breakfast and dinner food and the free wine and beer much appreciated, when he gets back from work.
But most of all it is the wonderful staff who go beyond "good customer service" and look after him so well. I have had the opportunity to experience this myself recently and cannot believe how kind and thoughtful the staff were from the chamber maids (who kept the suite spotless) to the manager. Thank you Homewood suites Chesterfield !!!!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 June 2013

We had an excellant experience. Very clean, no weird smells, no cover up perfume. Large suite with 2 bedrooms, 2 baths for us and our 4 kids. Beds were very comfortable. As a bonus, we were able to stay and have a gluten free breakfast, eggs & sausage. I was thrilled! Staff was very friendly and helpful, too. We would highly recommend.