I'm staying here right now & will be here for quite a while. The past month stayed somewhere else which were the rooms were much nicer. My decision to move here was to have a kitchenette.
The lobby is very nice however my room looks like it hasn't been updated in 15 or more years. The leather ottoman looks like it was dragged behind a car. Looks like there is dried toothpaste on the carpet. The rubber that separates the carpet from kitchen floor has a gap at the anglevel that would hurt if stepped on wrong. The kitchen chair not sturdy & feels like it could fall apart. Parts of the walls look dirty & is not one of the quietest places I've stayed in.
*shrugs* at least I have a kitchenette. ..even though there was burnt residue in the skillet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Homewood Suites St. Louis Chesterfield is an all-suite property located in a upscale suburb of St. Louis. We are close to St. Louis Premium Outlets and Taubman Prestige Outlets. We are close to area businesses; such as Monsanto, Mercy Health, and St. Luke's Hospital. We are an easy drive to St. Louis attractions, like Busch Stadium, the Arch, the St. Louis Zoo and Six Flags. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Homewood Suites St. Louis Chesterfield reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites St. Louis Chesterfield Hotel Chesterfield
- Homewood Suites Chesterfield
- Homewood Chesterfield
- Chesterfield Homewood Suites