Homewood Suites St. Louis Chesterfield
  • Breakfast included
US$115
US$137
US$111
Hampton Inn St Louis/Chesterfield(Chesterfield)(Great Value!)
US$153
US$97
Priceline
US$115
US$107
All reviewsseparate bedroomfull kitchenthird floorbit datedst louisyogurtsausagehappy hourkitchenetteymcadishwashermoroomytreadmillhighwayoutletsmall
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 July 2014

We had a three night stay for a baseball tourney. Breakfast was excellent. They are extremely punctual with shutting off breakfast at 10 a.m. Our room was outstanding. Numerous pillows, good mattress, clean room and bathroom. Kitchenette was very user friendly and the refrigerator and ice maker really helped out. Our first game on Sunday was not until 2:30 and let let us check out at noon instead of eleven which was very helpful and appreciated. Overall very pleased!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
HWSSTL, General Manager at Homewood Suites St. Louis Chesterfield, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2014

Thank you for choosing the Homewood Suites in Chesterfield. We appreciate your business and feedback. If your travels should bring you back to St. Louis, we would love to see you again.

Reviewed 9 July 2014

This Homewood Suites is in a nice location, it was clean and up to date. The facilities were all very nicely maintained. There were youth baseball teams staying at the hotel when we were there. Although they were a little rambuctious, the room was quite and we weren't bothered. There was road construction near the hotel when we stayed. I would have appreciated better directions around the construction on the hotel website. The complimentary breakfast was better than most in this price range. Over all it was a very good stay.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 6 July 2014

The staff is very helpful and friendly. The rooms are clean and include a small kitchen. Parking is easy. There is a pool available, as well as a small fitness room. If you need to stay close to business they have a shuttle bus that can take you to a location within five miles of the hotel. The hotel is located in a good area and is easy to highway access so you can visit the sights of St. Louis. The hotel is within walking distance of a grocery store and several very good restaurants.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo

Reviewed 22 June 2014

Love,the staff and breakfast. and Everything wish we could have stayed longer. The staff went out of their way to accommodate us . Love the layout of the rooms and amenities. I wish we could have used the pool and it would have been nice to have a playground on the property for my 2 year old granddaughter to play on . But very few places have that anyway .

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 17 June 2014

When I checked in, I was pleased with the appearance of the lobby, it was downhill from there.
I stepped into my dark hot room. The main light in the room is broken, but there are a few smaller lamps so I won't stumble finding the thermostat. The temperature is set at 66 but the thermometer reads 79. That was the lowest the temperature was all night. OK, I thought, I'll open a window. No such luck, the springs on the windows won't hold the 20 pound windows are totally broken. A gas of ice water should help. No luck again, there is no ice maker in the freezer ... there is not even a container to hold ice except for my cooking pot. I called down to the front desk ... they said just turn on your ice maker ... there isn't one. OK just bring your ice bucket to the first floor and get some ... I don't have any buckets or large bowls ... , oops the ice maker on the first floor is broken too, we'll send some ice up. Your refrigerator was scheduled to be replaced today. It will be replaced before you get back tomorrow. … OK Thanks. On to dinner. Let’s cube up some chicken and fry it up for my salad. No cutting board, OK I’ll use a plate. No frying pan. OK I’ll boil it … no strainer either. What kind of kitchen is set up for neither frying nor boiling? Forget it, I’ll eat downstairs. Beef stroganoff and vegetables, good … well maybe not so good. The noodles were so over cooked that I can’t discern what shape the pasta was before cooking, the mixed vegetables were cooked to mush too. Oh well, it’s food. I sat down and got my sleeve stuck in the pile of syrup from this morning’s breakfast. So far, it hasn’t been a good night. I eventually retired to my hot sticky room. The next night was much of the same. No, the refrigerator was not fixed or replace as promised. No, the AC was not fixed. No, it’s still dark. No, still no frying pan or strainer. What’s this on my desk a note telling me are expecting a “perfect 10”. If there is anything we can do better, let me know. One would think that would mean that the hotel would act on the information given them.

Room Tip: Pick a room at the Staybridge Suites or the Residence Inn. There are a few within 15 minutes.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
HWSSTL, General Manager at Homewood Suites St. Louis Chesterfield, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor. We have ordered the refridgerator for that room, but there was a delay in shipping. It will arrive tomorrow. We have addresssed your other issues with our Maintenance and Kitchen staff. We appreciate your feedback. We look to our guest to let us know what they would like to see improved. We appreciate the opportunity you have given us.