This hotel was fantastic for a quick trip to St. Louis. We stayed in the middle of the week and were able to enjoy the dinner provided the first night, and breakfast both days. The food is not spectacular, think cafeteria style, but at the end of a long day of driving it was great to be able to feed the kids without leaving the property and it certainly is friendly to the budget! We really enjoyed the pool, and the suite style makes it great for a family of four to share. Love having the kitchen and fridge as well. Overall it's not the nicest hotel I've stayed in, but for the price it is a fantastic value and extremely family friendly. It was easy to get around, and within 20 minutes of the Zoo and City Museum, plus we were able to walk right across the street for ice cream. I would definitely stay here with my family again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Homewood Suites St. Louis Chesterfield is an all-suite property located in a upscale suburb of St. Louis. We are close to St. Louis Premium Outlets and Taubman Prestige Outlets. We are close to area businesses; such as Monsanto, Mercy Health, and St. Luke's Hospital. We are an easy drive to St. Louis attractions, like Busch Stadium, the Arch, the St. Louis Zoo and Six Flags. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Ebookers, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Homewood Suites St. Louis Chesterfield reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites St. Louis Chesterfield Hotel Chesterfield
- Homewood Suites Chesterfield
- Homewood Chesterfield
- Chesterfield Homewood Suites