Hampton Inn and Suites-Chesterfield
Hyatt Place St. Louis/Chesterfield(Chesterfield)(Great Value!)
US$114
US$139
US$120
US$115
US$107
Hampton Inn St Louis/Chesterfield(Chesterfield)(Great Value!)
US$138
US$128
All reviewsstrip mallbusiness triplouis areahotel is in a great locationshopping and restaurantscomfortable roomfree breakfastpool and hot tubmovie theaterhome away from homeexcellent staymorning breakfastbusiness centerwould stay here againthe staff was greatlots of restaurantsthe breakfast area
Reviewed 26 October 2010

I am a Hampton Employee, I traveled to this location because I was in town for a funeral. The trip was very last minute, and I did not have much time to get things together. In order to afford the trip I requested the employee rate, the management was very understanding and gave it to me even though it was not available online. The location was very easy to find. Upon checkin I was greeted by two employees who were very kind and helpful. The room was wonderful, very homey, smelled very clean upon entering. I got a good night sleep though it was not much sleep. The best part of my stay was the room, I just needed to relax and get some sleep after the funeral viewing. The trip was very emotional, and I was able to have a quiet time to myself and get some rest. Breakfast was great, the woman who was preparing the breakfast was very nice... When I checked out the gentleman who checked me out was very quick, and even mentioned the funeral and wished my family the best. I really appreciated everything the staff did for me, and on my next visit I will be sure to stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled solo
PegMes, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites-Chesterfield, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2010

Thank you for the great review! We appreciate it and are delighted to hear about your great hospitality experience with us, especially after being on the road for so long!
There is nothing like home and we are dso happy we could make you feel like we were the next best thing. At Hampton, we strive to re-earn your business with each stay and the next time you visit us, please drop by the desk and introduce yourself! Thanks once again! Peggy Messmer, General Manager

Reviewed 26 October 2010

From the time I arrive to the time I depart, I always felt welcomed at this Hampton Inn and Suites. It is quiet and the rooms are most comfortable. The staff is very competent, and I always enjoy my stay. I will never stay anywhere else in Chesterfield. Highly recommend you check out this property.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank CMS-OPS-MGR

Thank you for this great review of your stay with us. We appreciate it and happy to hear about your great hospitality experience with us. At Hampton, we strive to re-earn your business with each stay and the next time you visit us, please drop by the desk and introduce yourself! Our staff ALWAYS enjoys making the personal connection and developing a Hampton Fan for Life! Thanks once again! Peggy Messmer, General Manager

Reviewed 6 October 2010

I like Hamptons in general and this one was as good as any I've stayed in. It is in a good location close to restaurant's and shopping. It is going to be a 15-20 minute drive to the downtown attractions like City Museum and Gateway Arch. I don't know what weekday traffic is like in this area.
Our check in was quick and the front desk staff friendly. Staff was nice about giving us extra towels and the pool has it's own towels so we didn't have to bother taking any to pool.
The room was nice and the bed very comfortable. We opted for a King with a foldout sofa bed. Perfect for small children b/c it is comfortable for them but then folds up and out of the way during the day allowing for great floor space. We opted for this Hampton b/c of the indoor pool. We used it one night and it was clean and well maintained. Breakfast was ok. Better than some continental's I've had. When they ran out of some things they refilled them.
The location was right down the road from the Chesterfield Mall which is a nice suburban mall. The location felt safe and was close to I-270.
Only issue I had was this hotel's price went up by 40% for the 3rd day of our stay (Sunday night) so we got reservations at another hotel that day. But the weekend price was within $20 of the cheaper hotels in St Louis and well worth the extra $20. If you are looking for a hotel in the $70-$80 range for a weekend and $110-$120 for the week then this is a great option. Also best option on price was to go directly to Hampton's website.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank Famiyguy1976

Thank you for the generous review! We appreciate it and happy to hear about your great hospitality experience with us. At Hampton, we strive to re-earn your business with each stay and the next time you visit us, please drop by the desk and introduce yourself! Our staff ALWAYS enjoys making the personal connection and developing a Hampton Fan for Life! Thanks once again! Peggy Messmer, General Manager

Reviewed 21 September 2010

I took my wife on a business trip, i do not usually get to take her, and I travel frequently. It was a great hotel, with terrific staff and our stay was very nice.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank ksreseng
PegMes, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites-Chesterfield, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2010

We appreciate the kind words and want you to know we strive to re-earn your business with each guest stay. So, come back and see us again, soon! Peggy Messmer, GM

Reviewed 16 September 2010

We took our High School Cross Country team to St. Louis for the Forest Park Meet. The hotel was great for our group. We had 14 rooms. The sales dept. were extremely helpful and had us all checked in with keys ready when we arrived.

We used one of the meeting rooms to serve dinner. The guest rooms were great. Breakfast was especially great. All our rooms were on the same hall, so keeping tabs on the kids, was easier. I would whole heartedly recommend this hotel for large groups.

Kelly Ward
PVXC

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank mkellyward

Thank you! We are delighted your last-minute group trip turned out so well! Your team members were delightful! Come see us again, soon. Peggy Messmer