“Great Dessert and Good Atmosphere!”

Edgewild Restaurant & Winery
Reserve with OpenTable
Edgewild Restaurant & Winery is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 208 Restaurants in Chesterfield
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Clarkson & Hwy 40
St. Louis, MO
“Great Dessert and Good Atmosphere!”
Reviewed 1 November 2013

We had a big group dinner here a couple weeks ago and it was great. I had the chicken and brie sandwich and it was delicious. For dessert we shared a giant cookie baked into a bowl with salted caramel ice cream, WOW! Highly highly recommend it. The waiter was helpful and the atmosphere was nice. We will definitely be going back!

• Visited October 2013

Orlando, Florida
“great waiter”
Reviewed 29 October 2013

The waiter was very entertaining he was great. The food was very good but you do not get a lot of veggies with the sides that come with the dish. I had like 5 strands of Asparagus with my fish. It was good but thought they could give you more food for the price.

1 Thank TomOrlandoFL
“Wonderful Restaurant with Class”
Reviewed 22 October 2013

I've always had a wonderful experience when I've dined here. Most of the time, I sit at the bar to enjoy my meal, but sometimes I will take the time to make a reservation (which is almost always required on most days). My favorite dish is the vegetable meritage that they have on the menu during the summer--lots of grilled vegetables served with creamy polenta and a pesto drizzle. Also, the truffle fries are amazing.

Illinois
“great find in the burbs”
Reviewed 16 October 2013

This is a real gem for wine afficiandoes.Very expansive menu with multiple choices
Entrees are reasonable
Salads generous
no bread with meal
no house wine
my vegan entree was great my husband had BBQ turkey very salty but good
we will go back since it is close to the Doubletree and the mall

Visited October 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Crowded but delicious”
Reviewed 28 September 2013 via mobile

Traveling from Missouri to PA and stopped without a reservation. Very crowded on a Wednesday. Had to sit at high-top stools. Staff was courteous. Food was excellent. I had Smoked crab chowder and shared a grilled Caesar salad with my husband. Both were very good. I moved on to a flatbread pizza with shrimp and corn and cheese. Yummy. Husband really enjoyed his pasta with shrimp and scallops. Highly recommend but make reservations.