“Wine, food and fire...”

Edgewild Restaurant & Winery
Reserve with OpenTable
Edgewild Restaurant & Winery is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 208 Restaurants in Chesterfield
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Clarkson & Hwy 40
Reviewed 9 February 2014

Nice low key late afternoon lunch/dinner with my wife. Huge variety of wines, both local and from around the country. A little pricey for a glass, but that's the location. Nice selection of sandwiches accompanied by an amazing Napa salad... I had the Smoked Shrimp Club. Nice pairing of shrimp, bacon and avocado. Wife had Javelina Chicken. A little zing, but very flavorful.

If you have a chance to sit near the fire pit, all the better...

Reviewed 6 February 2014

The food has been delicious both times I have been here. The Steak Bruschetta is delicious as well as the Blackened Grouper Tacos. My girlfriend loves the chicken wings which are dry rubbed and smoked. I tasted the butternut squash risotto last night and it was so creamy and fabulous flavor. They have a firepit in a small area surrounded by tables for two that is so nice to enjoy on a cold evening. Their menu is online at www.edgewildwinery.com. The bar area is so open and fun. Love the staff too. Very attentive. I would highly recommend.

Reviewed 27 January 2014

If I lived in the area, I would give this restaurant another try. I ordered the forest mushroom and brie soup and it was excellent. I thought the rather large cup for $5 was very reasonably priced. My daughter and I split the flatbread pizza which had chicken, pesto and peppers. We didn't enjoy the entree but maybe others would. We had a glass of sparkling wine for $8.50 and there was a large selection to choose from which was great. The service was very good and the restaurant plus bar area could seat quite a few people.

Reviewed 7 January 2014

My boyfriend and I thought we would hit a few of the more upscale bars in Chesterfield on New Year's Eve, listen to some music, and spend a relatively tame evening to celebrate the new year. Edgewilde was the second stop on our list, and though we had planned on going to at least one more venue, we enjoyed ourselves so much at Edgewilde that we called a friend to ask her to join us, ordered some delicious goat cheese appetizers, danced to the wonderful music provided by a talented duo, and rang in the new year with the many other patrons who were delightful to us and our friend. Our server, Tony, was attentive, prompt, courteous, and fun. The food was fabulous, and the drinks were perfect. As midnight approached, the wait staff came out with trays of champagne flutes and served all who wanted to toast to the New Year. We had a FABULOUS New Year's celebration! Thank you, Edgewilde!

Reviewed 7 January 2014

Incredible friendly and beautiful place... such a delight to work with.I have gone back for happy hour and dinner and will continue to. Food is wonderful!