“Surprisingly great hotel, great stay” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Doubletree by Hilton Hotel St Louis - Chesterfield

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Doubletree by Hilton Hotel St Louis - Chesterfield
Ranked #3 of 14 Hotels in Chesterfield
Wichita, Kansas
“Surprisingly great hotel, great stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 September 2013

When you see it from the outside it doesn't appear to be a nice hotel, but the interior is great. My room was very nice and the staff were very polite. The conference facility was like a maze, but the service during our meeting was great. The meeting food service was top notch, from snacks to lunch. Our seminar attendee's couldn't stop talking about the ice cream cooler that was in the snack area. There was one woman in charge of greeting people as they entered the conference area and directing them and she also handled all of the snack areas, she was absolutely awesome. She was always moving and very helpful. I didn't get a visit from any of the sales and catering management during our meeting, which surprised me because they have a really good thing going here. I will definitely use the hotel for future seminars. The hotel was very cold. My room was set to the mid 60's when I arrived and the meeting room was also very cold. They could try to be a little more efficient with their energy.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank TheTravelingMan70
Kim Z, Front Office Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel St Louis - Chesterfield, responded to this review, 1 October 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on Trip Advisor. Your comments are so important to our staff. I am so happy that we met your expectations regarding your conference. I have sent this to the director of conference center regarding Danielle being so efficient. If you have any further comments please do not hesitate on contacting me.

Kim Zimerman

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (80)
Chesterfield, Mo, United States
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 September 2013

Prepaid for rooms were give away and we were a very large group. This was for a Wedding. Is this is Double Tree policy, if you book a suite or rooms for one night and Double Tree then needs it for two nights your lose. The service just wasn't there. There were other issue.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
    • 1 of 5 bubbles

1 Thank Alan F
Thank you for writing a review on Trip Advisor. Comments from out guest are very important to our staff. I wanted to personally apologize for your most recent stay with us. I have spoken to the front desk staff regarding assigning rooms properly. If you have any further comments please do not hesitate on contacting me via- e-mail or by phone.

Kim Zimeman
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 September 2013

My experience at this hotel was wonderful. The hotel staff was especially helpful and cordial. The room was clean and the breakfast was excellent. The hotel has a driver that will provide a ride to nearby outlet malls. I wish I had more time to visit, but the conference consumed most of my time. Kudos to Emma, who helped with check-in and also answered several calls before I arrived. The manager also addressed a concern I had about my reservation prior to arrival. If I had any concerns, it would be about the lunch served in the restaurant. It was so-so, but the breakfst more than made up for it.

1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Thank you for taking the time to write a wonderful review on Trip Advisor. I am so pleased that Emma and the rest of the staff could make your stay as wonderful as it was. I have forward this e-mail to the food and beverage director regarding lunch. If you have any further comments please do not hesitate on contacting me by phone or via-e-mail.

FLIPPIN, AR, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 September 2013

We arrived and got fast, helpful service. The lady on the desk even helped me load a luggage cart because I can't use my left arm. This property is clean, well staffed and everyone smiles and speaks. We will stay here again and bask in the warmth of great hospitality!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time our of your busy schedule to post on Trip Advisor. Comments from out guests are very important to our staff. I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us and that one of our agents came to help you with your luggage. We do try to help all of our guests. If you have any further comments please do not hesitate on contacting me.

Kansas City, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 September 2013

I had a group of 12 students and 4 adults. The rooms were clean, updated, and very comfortable. For the cost it was very nice and better than what we'd have to pay if we stayed downtown. Lots of restaurants nearby.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on Trip Advisor. I am so pleased that your group of kids and adults enjoyed our hotel. We do strive to have clean and great customer service. If you have any further comments please do not hesitate on contacting me.

Florissant, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 September 2013

Great date night get away. Check in was quick. Our room was luxurious and roomy-included a delicious breakfast bar with a noon checkout. All of the staff was friendly and nice. Shuttle driver recommended a fine restaurant that turned out to have really great food. Overall a great date night/birthday experience. Definitely would recommend hotel!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time to write a wonderful review on Trip Advisor. Comments from our guests are so important to our team. I am so pleased that you enjoyed your date night and also your birthday. If you have any other comments please do not hesitate on contacting me.

Knoxville, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 September 2013

I was so pleased with my service. They made me a special cup of coffee at 5 a.m. I arrived late and woke early and they greeted me with a smile. I was so happy to have a late checkout after my meeting so that I could rest before I hit the road. Thank you!

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Kim Z, Front Office Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel St Louis - Chesterfield, responded to this review, 28 September 2013
Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to comment on Trip Advisor. Comments from our guests help us to ensure the quality and comfort of our guests. I am very pleased that you were able to get coffee at 5:00am. If you need anything else please do not hesitate on contacting me by phone or via- e-mail.