“Choose for location, would come back just to hang out in the hotel.”

Doubletree by Hilton Hotel St Louis - Chesterfield
Ranked #3 of 14 Hotels in Chesterfield
Brooklyn, United States
“Choose for location, would come back just to hang out in the hotel.”
Reviewed 13 March 2014

Don't let the outside of the hotel or how long it's been there fool you. From the time you walk in to the hotel to the time you are in your room or walking around exploring the amenities - you wouldn't know it's one of the older hotels. Service, cleanliness, amenities and cost is excellent! There might be hotels a little cheaper, but I enjoy a hotel I can check in to and not leave if I don't want to. I only wish I could have stayed longer.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Kim Z, Guest Relations Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel St Louis - Chesterfield, responded to this review, 20 March 2014
Thank you for the nice review on Trip Advisor. Comments from our guests are very important to our team. We are so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us. If there is anything I can assist you with please do not hesitate on contacting myself or Vernita Parks.

Kim Zimerman

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (80)
Noblesville, Indiana
Reviewed 10 March 2014 via mobile

I came for business in November, tried other Hilton properties in the area, and I'm back for good. This is the best Doubletree I have visited (recently renovated) and the staff is great. Kudos to F&B mgr Meghan who's especially exceptional.

Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Kim Z, Guest Relations Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel St Louis - Chesterfield, responded to this review, 12 March 2014
Thank you for writing a review on Trip Advisor. Your comments are so important to our team. I am very pleased you enjoyed your stay with us. We also feel that Meghan White is exceptional. If you have any further comments please do not hesitate on contacting me via e-mail or by phone.

Chesterfield, United States
Reviewed 10 March 2014

Key card was cancelled at night after desk attendant forgot to collect payment at check-in and told me I could pay at check out. Woken up at 6 in the morning by loud country music. No fridge in my room. Staff was not helpful or considerate of my issues.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for writing a review in Trip Advisor, Comments from our guests are so important to our team. I wanted to personally apologize for your most recent stay with us. I have spoken to the front desk team regarding payments and key cards. I would like to invite you back to prove that we can make it right for you and your guest. If there is anything else we can do for you please do not hesitate on contacting myself or Vernita Parks.

Chesterfield, United States
Reviewed 7 March 2014

This Doubletree is a great family place to stay. We had a few issues with the type of room we received. It was not what we reserved or requested, but it was a nice room. The pool area is very nice. The kids really enjoyed the basketball court. The breakfast is wonderful. The nicest breakfast and breakfast area I have ever seen at a hotel. Would definitely stay again just for the breakfast. I would definitely recommend this hotel. It's very nice.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Kim Z, Guest Relations Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel St Louis - Chesterfield, responded to this review, 10 March 2014
Thank you for the review on Trip Advisor. I wanted to personally apologize that you did not receive the room type you asked for. I will look into the situation and speak to the front desk team. I am pleased that your kids enjoyed the basket ball courts. We do have wonderful athletic facility. If you need anything else or help to make the reservations for your next visit please do not hesitate on contacting myself or Vernita Parks.

Macomb Twp., United States
Reviewed 5 March 2014

This hotel was beautiful. I loved the décor and the amount of seating areas in the lobby. My room was pretty, quiet, and comfortable. The renovations here were great. I don't typically stay at Hilton's, but will do so more often if they look and feel like this Chesterfield, MO location.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for nice comment on Trip Advisor. Comments from our guest are so important to our team. I am pleased you enjoyed your stay with us. If there is anything we can do for your next visit please do not hesitate on contacting me via e-mail or by phone.

Collinsville, United States
Reviewed 1 March 2014

recently attended a social event being held there and we had a block of rooms so at the last minute I decided to stay. The rate was great and the hotel was updated and so clean. Every employee we encountered was friendly. The bartenders at the bar were great as well.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Kim Z, Guest Relations Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel St Louis - Chesterfield, responded to this review, 4 March 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on Trip Advisor. comments and feed back from our guests are so important. I am pleased you enjoyed your stay with us.we hope to see you in the future for another social event or just a getaway.

Reviewed 26 February 2014

My family of four stayed two nights at the DoubleTree in Chesterfield, Missouri. The lobby and room were fresh and beautiful, plus the beds were cozy! The staff was wonderfully courteous and accomodating, even making chocolate milk at the market for my daughter one night. The athletic center provided a great diversion with the pool and hot tub and the locker rooms were tidy. Compared with other locations in the area, this has been the best hotel experience for the same price range. Thank you for a lovely stay!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Kim Z, Public Relations Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel St Louis - Chesterfield, responded to this review, 27 February 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on Trip Advisor. Comments from our guests are very important to our team. I am pleased you enjoyed your stay with us. I am glad that your daughter had one of our delicious cup of hot chocolate in our market.We Hope to see you in the future. If you need anything please do not hesitate on contacting me.