“A beatiful 2 day stay”

Ranked #9 of 14 Hotels in Chesterfield
Columbia, Missouri, United States
“A beatiful 2 day stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 July 2012

A burning hot 105 degree day and all we wanted was a cool place to relax. Our stay at the Comfort Inn & Suites supplied this and much more. It is not very often I encounter a staff as gracious and willing to take that extra step as the staff at this Comfort Inn. Upon our arrival, Adam at the front desk even got ice cold bottled water for us, he could tell we were very hot and tired. It was not just this though, I was continually amazed the entire 2 day visit at the staffs hospitality.

A big "high five" to Comfort Inn & Suites, Chesterfield. From the fantastic staff to a very comfortable and clean room our stay was amazing. What a great stop, right off the highway!!! T

Thanks All,
Matthew

Room Tip: The jacuzzi suites are awesome and very affordable!!!
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Florissant, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2012

I stayed at the hotel with my daughter and some of her friends for a slumber/birthday party! The check in was easy and the staff members were very nice. The jacuzzi suite that we stayed in was very spacious and clean. The girls were very excited for the Continental Breakfeast and the food was good. Overall great stay!

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with friends
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2012

Just left here after checking in with the coupon from the hotel/motel mag. There was a hair on the sink that I dismissed and then my son sees what looks to be a cockroach crawling across the bed! We gathered up our stuff and got the heck out of there! Gross! We got our money back and left. Run, run, run..............we checked into the hampton down the road. Its more pricey but at least I'm not worried that bugs will crawl on me in the middle of the night.

• Stayed June 2012
Pendleton, Indiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 May 2012

My husband and I stayed at this hotel over the weekend. We found the savings coupon in a travel brochure at a rest area. We checked in Friday night, not sure if we wanted to stay the second night. We decided to let the "Continental Breakfast" be the deciding factor. The next morning we were greeted with a grand buffet breakfast complete with waffles, biscuits and gravy, meats, eggs, and the usual cereals, breads, juices and coffee. I only drink decaf coffee and finished the bottom of the pot and had to microwave it to get it hot again. I remarked to the manager about it, and he proceeded to brew a new pot and brought me a new cup with the steaming, hot coffee. We then went to the desk to book the second night and was told that they were sold out for the night. The same manager overheard the desk clerk and athorized him to extend out room for the next night! The room was large and had all the ammenities you would need. I would recommend this hotel for anyone looking for a good bargain, great hospitality, and good food.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank scoll1111
Centralia, Missouri, United States
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 May 2012

Not only was our smoke alarm Hanging from the ceiling but there looked to be a splatter of blood or something on the ceiling next to it. The window sill was filled with ashes. I dont smoke but the room was cheap and they still could have cleaned this up. I asked for a crib and it was lousy, they couldnt even put a sheet on it. Just when i thought it couldnt get much worse. We had pizza a little before midnight. There wasnt a big enough trash can to put it in so when we woke up at 6am, it was sitting on the table Covered in ants. Ive stayed in plenty of places to know you either have ants or you dont. I was afraid to eat the breakfast after i seen this. This place was filthy. Wish i woulda came on the free beer day. At least then i could of got drunk enough not to notice. So i geuss it might make a good room for people looking to party but not for a nice family trip.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled with family
Chesterfield, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 April 2012

I've stayed here for over 150 nights in the past 3 years and thought I'd finally write a review.

Service - front desk. Danny the GM is a great guy who really cares. Trisha is a gem who will try to see all your needs are met.

Facilities. Pool is new and nice. I don't swim but always see people splashing away.

Food. Breakfast service was just recently supersized. Was always good but it's really quite nice now - eggs, bacon, sausage, biscuits/gravy, waffles, hard boiled eggs, cold cereals, oatmeal, selection of cold juices, good coffee. Manager's reception in evening is nice with snacks, cold beer, and wine.

Rooms. Rosa and her staff keep everything clean and fresh.

Location. Accessible to all areas of St. Louis and more restaurants than you can eat at in a month.

For the money, this is definitely the first choice in the "valley" as they call this area of west St. Louis County. There's a Hilton Garden Inn, a Mariott product, and several other choices but I stay here.

The owner is an experienced hotelier who runs a good ship. I'd be shocked if you weren't glad you stayed here.

• Stayed April 2012
3 Thank JeffReynolds1968
Bowling Green, Kentucky
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2012

Room was clean and sufficient. The breakfast was advertised as "continental" but also included scrambled eggs, homefries, bacon, sausage, biscuits, and gravy. There was a manager's reception monday thru friday from 5pm-7pm which included FREE BEER, FREE WINE, and FREE APPETIZERS.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled on business