Comfort Inn & Suites St. Louis - Chesterfield
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$126
US$138
US$116
US$133
US$118
Hampton Inn St Louis/Chesterfield(Chesterfield)(Great Value!)
US$150
US$121
US$112
US$115
US$107
All reviewswafflessausagesmall airportoutlet mallsix flagsabove averagevisiting familylocation is greatst louisfitness roomfresh fruitparking lotshoppingelevatorcerealspiritmicrowave
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 July 2012

The hotel was ok, but we had trouble with the hot water in our room. I had cool water for my bath so I called the front desk, they said he would have his manager check, the next morning still no hot water for my shower so we didn't stay our 2nd night. When I checked out they gave me 2,000 points, no refund, no reduction in rate. I did check the bedbug register and at least there were no reports of any.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 July 2012

I stayed here for 2 weeks before switching to another hotel nearby. The staff was very friendly and helpful, but the rooms are in need of an update (especially the carpet). I ignored other reviews about this hotel warning about bugs. It was fine for the first few days and I did see ants, but ants did not bother me. However, by the second week, my legs were covered in bug bites so I switched hotels.
I checked in one evening and the first morning I was unable to make coffee in the room as the button did nothing when I pushed it. I requested a new machine on my way out for the day. When I returned to the room I pushed the button and it lit up and I thought I would be able to have coffee in the morning. On day two, when I went to make the coffee, the coffee machine was missing the filter cup (the previous one had one). On my way out for the day, I requested a filter cup. I thought I was all set for coffee in my room on day 3. I made coffee and then when I tried to pick up the carafe, I realized there was no handle (again, the previous ones had handles). The staff was very apologetic and nice about it, but I think it would not have been that difficult to ensure there was a working coffee machine after my first request.
Very strong smell of chlorine in the lobby most days due to the swimming pool.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Irene C
Reviewed 12 July 2012

A burning hot 105 degree day and all we wanted was a cool place to relax. Our stay at the Comfort Inn & Suites supplied this and much more. It is not very often I encounter a staff as gracious and willing to take that extra step as the staff at this Comfort Inn. Upon our arrival, Adam at the front desk even got ice cold bottled water for us, he could tell we were very hot and tired. It was not just this though, I was continually amazed the entire 2 day visit at the staffs hospitality.

A big "high five" to Comfort Inn & Suites, Chesterfield. From the fantastic staff to a very comfortable and clean room our stay was amazing. What a great stop, right off the highway!!! T

Thanks All,
Matthew

Room Tip: The jacuzzi suites are awesome and very affordable!!!
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 July 2012

I stayed at the hotel with my daughter and some of her friends for a slumber/birthday party! The check in was easy and the staff members were very nice. The jacuzzi suite that we stayed in was very spacious and clean. The girls were very excited for the Continental Breakfeast and the food was good. Overall great stay!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 June 2012

Just left here after checking in with the coupon from the hotel/motel mag. There was a hair on the sink that I dismissed and then my son sees what looks to be a cockroach crawling across the bed! We gathered up our stuff and got the heck out of there! Gross! We got our money back and left. Run, run, run..............we checked into the hampton down the road. Its more pricey but at least I'm not worried that bugs will crawl on me in the middle of the night.

• Stayed: June 2012