“wedding and st.louis zoo”

Comfort Inn & Suites St. Louis - Chesterfield
Ranked #9 of 14 Hotels in Chesterfield
Reviewed 10 June 2013

we had 3 rooms for my nephews wedding friday night and 2 rooms saturday. The rooms were clean air conditioner worked great. breakfast was hot and delicious. Saturday after the zoo we really enjoyed the pool and we also loved that the hotel had grills and tent set up so we grilled instead of eating out. All aruond a great weekend. Thank you comfort inn management and staff!!!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
There are newer reviews for Comfort Inn & Suites St. Louis - Chesterfield

Reviewed 9 June 2013

Staff is very friendly, and the 24 hour popcorn is pretty neat. Features a hot breakfast, which is a nice perk. Also has a fitness room (not very good, but does have one) and an indoor pool. Room is large, and has a refrigerator and microwave. Only negative to the place is the internet collection is slow.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 May 2013

This is a great Comfort Inn. The location is great, clean rooms, and nice breakfast area. However, my debit card has been blocked for 3 days with multiple incorrect charges . The total of all these holds were well over $300. As a result,I am faced with overdraft charges. I have left multiple messages and sent emails. The manager of this property obviously don't care about quality customer service. Sad.

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed 21 May 2013

Just spent the night in one of the most friendliest places. Definitely not a stuff shirt, snobby staff hotel. Almost had a bed and breakfast feel to it. The staff was that friendly, with a casual air. I was surprised by the expansive hot breakfast. It was better than Denny's build your own grand slam. The indoor heated pool was very relaxing and they even provided pool toys for the children that were staying in the hotel. Then I noticed a basketball court out back. WOW. You wont find that at the upscale, nose in the air resorts. This place became as comfortable as well-worn favorite pair of shoes. I will be back.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 May 2013

Great Hotel - especially for Chesterfield location. Modern, clean, and excellent staff. Very happy with my stay there. I stayed there with my family, and will be staying there on business next week...I'll be back.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 May 2013

We had the most upsetting stay at this Comfort INN. We had signed up for 3 nights. After 1500 miles of driving for a Robotics competition we were looking for some relaxation. I went to the reception to inquire about other room availability with 2 beds as we got a King room suite(family of four). The sofabed was dirty with white streaks on the side and mattress was sunken. The sheets for it looked used and were thrown in a pile in the chest of drawers. The front desk said they were full and had none available. I got a call in my room saying that they had a cancellation for 2 queen room. I said i would like to take a look before saying yes. We noticed the room was right opposite smoking rooms so did not take that room. We let the front desk know that we liked the microwave(ours was old and had a dial instead of touchpad) in there and can they exchange it with ours. She said she will ask the manager. I got a call again from her in my room and she said the Manager Jay said it is okay but the person who does it is gone for the day and we will do it in the morning since the microwave and fridge are attached to each other. I went to the front desk the next morning to find out when this will be done so that I can empty out the fridge. She called the maintenance manager who said it cannot be done and we never do it. My husband went to talk at the front desk and asked for the hotel manager. The Manager Jay told us that if we did not like the room we can leave and pointed us to the door. He also said that he will call the cops and arrest our family for trespassing. We have never had such treatment ever from anybody. It was aggravating for us. We were respectful through out our talk with front desk and the maintenance manager and the hotel manager. We were told the previous night by the front desk that things will get done and the manager approved. We were only following up the next day to find out when it will get done when the manager started showing us attitude because his maintenance manager refused to listen to him. I am sorry we chose Choice hotel but we are glad too because we discovered Drury Inn and got to experience first hand customer service!!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank brookeusa2002
Reviewed 24 April 2013

Had a very pleasant stay for few days recently. Easy access to great restaurants, shopping and more via excellent shuttle service, clean hotel, comfortable and friendly staff. I highly recommend this Comfort Inn in the Greater St. Louis / West County area.

Room Tip: Call hotel directly. Friendly staff are very helpful to get good rates for a good room.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business