“Great Mexican food!”

Fiesta Modern Mexican Cuisine
Ranked #34 of 211 Restaurants in Chesterfield
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 5 October 2013

My husband and I were in the area for a wedding and stopped by here not really knowing what to expect. Let me tell you, this place was awesome! Flavorful salsa - but not too hot, yummy white cheese dip. I got the carnitas which were great! They were so tender, flavorful, had those yummy fried crispy parts and had some deliciously spiced onions on top. My husband had enchiladas with some mole sauce - he loved them, cleaned his plate then helped with mine! Best beans I've had - smokey flavor. Decent rice. Best part? Our bill was about $25! (We had water). Now we're sad they don't have one of these restaurants where we live!

Reviewed 18 September 2013

My girlfriend is from Mexico and I have worked there for 13 years, so we were surprised at the fresh and great flavors in this US Mexican restaurant. The servers were very friendly and helpful with the menu and we enjoyed the experience.

Reviewed 20 August 2013

My wife and I ate at Fiesta on a recent Saturday evening, and had eaten there about a year ago.
She would give it five stars, while I would give three, so four, or very good is our consensus. This time around she had the chicken fajitas, a favorite of both of us. She thought they were wonderful, and we took the left overs back to our hotel. I had the chile verde pork. On the plus side, the verde was made with tomatillos giving it that sharp slightly sour note. On the other hand, it seemed to be totally missing any green chiles, and the shredded pork, while flavorful, was dried out from overcooking. Most dinners are served with rice and beans. The beans are better than average, there are actually beans in there, they aren't totally mush. The rice, however, is just there to fill space on the plate. If you are filling up, skip the rice, you won't miss it.

We started with an order of cheese nachos. While simple, they were very good. Unfortunately, the kitchen or waiter mismanaged timing on our order, so the entrees came out about two minutes behind the nachos.

The restaurant is extremely noisy, all hard surfaced. Conversing with the person across from you is difficult. It also makes it almost impossible to understand a soft spoken waiter.

I don't recall what we had last year, but our thoughts were similar. My wife was happier with her meal than I was. And the place was very loud then too.

Reviewed 9 August 2013

Fiesta was recommended by several friends, and they were right. Both of us had fajita burritos with steak, and the flavors were excellent. These burritos were the size of a rolled-up newspaper. I've never seen this in a Mexican restaurant. I could only eat half of it, and I usually can eat larger portions. The waiter was very attentive, and the dinners came out of the kitchen quickly. Totally beyond our expectations.

Fiesta is in the same shopping center as our favorite Thai restaurant, Suwadee Thai. It's going to be a difficult decision when we go back to Hilltop Village.

Reviewed 22 July 2013

Very unique Mexican fare. A lot more "Mexico" than what we traditionally get in the states. Everything from chips and salsa to multiple dinner options were enjoyed by all.