“My Favorite Watering Hole”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Wente's O & W Restaurant
Ranked #63 of 215 Restaurants in Chesterfield
Reviewed 20 August 2013

I've been here more times than I can count. The food is basically "Pub Grub," but it's always been a cut above average. I especially recommend their hand-cut, tenderloin steak sandwich (ask for medium-rare).

The service is friendly, professional, and surprisingly quick. If you're a semi-regular, don't be surprised if they call you by name after a few visits.

1  Thank DDDurrett

Reviewed 27 June 2013

Went here because of Trip Advisor and so glad we did! We (5 adults) got 3 12" pizzas (pepperoni, deluxe and BBQ chicken) and and 3 orders of cheesy garlic bread to-go for about $50 and it was all excellent! Thin crust pizza with plenty of cheese, toppings and sauce and they had it ready in 20 min. We took it back to our hotel and feasted after a fun, hot day at 6 Flags.

1  Thank WtrflGrl
Reviewed 19 June 2013 via mobile

We stopped because of tripadvisor. I am glad we did. We missed it the first time thru. Glad previous posts said it was in old pizza hut. There were cars everywhere. Felt like a used car lot. Wings were fantastic. Hamburger was good. We will come back soon.

2  Thank auxvasse
Reviewed 21 May 2013

an old converted pizza hut...with a great cook and friendly staff.
Since I used to be a Pizza Hut manager. It brought back memories.

1  Thank shaun s
Reviewed 12 September 2012

Wente's is a little "Saloon and Food Shack" located just east of the Chesterfield, MO airport and just west of the huge strip mall in "the valley". It looks like an old Pizza Hut building and has a covered patio as well. They are known for their wings, but have recently set up a smoker, so they have plenty of smoked meals along with the normal "bar food" (burgers, chicken, pizza, salads, etc). They have several TV's always tuned to local sports, so it is a great place to watch a Cardinals or Rams game. The place has a racing theme, as Mr. Wente's father was a very good sprint car racer, who also finished well in an Indy 500 race in the 60's. They sometimes have live bands on the weekends out on the patio. The place is smoke-free inside (as all restaurants in St. Louis Co. are), so you don't have to worry about that, if smoke usually keeps you away from bar/restaurants. Very friendly staff, and I don't think I have ever been in there that I haven't seen Mr. Wente. They support the community by sponsoring several softball teams, so it is a popular hangout with the teams after their games. This is a great place to bring the whole family, or to meet a group of guys to watch the game.

1  Thank KDJERO