“Consistently Good”

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
St. Louis, MO
“Consistently Good”
Reviewed 6 June 2014

I really value restaurants that provide a consistently high level of service and food quality, and this First Watch fits the bill. Today's visit was very similar to my previous visits: My server could not have been more friendly or prompt, and the tasty food was served piping hot. Making breakfast food is more difficult than it would seem, and First Watch gets it right every time.

• Visited June 2014

Oakland City, Indiana
“Great breakfast”
Reviewed 17 April 2014

My husband and I went to the First Watch on New Ballas Rd in Creve Coeur. The food was amazing and fast. My husband had French toast and I had the Parma Hash: two eggs any style atop a hash of fresh, seasoned potatoes, Italian sausage, mushrooms, onions and tomatoes with melted Parmesan, mozzarella and fresh herbs. The service was great too. We will definitely be dinner here again.

• Visited April 2014
Columbia, IL
“great breakfast”
Reviewed 25 November 2013

My sister and I were shopping in West County and decided to have a late breakfast. It was my first visit, but I will be back. I got the best cinnamon pancake, scrambled egg, and delicious bacon. Our server was knowledgeable regarding either the breakfast or the lunch menu. Very good service and price is reasonable.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank susiejc
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Wonderful Salad”
Reviewed 29 October 2013

Enjoyed the Pecan Dijon Salad. The chicken and dressing were both served warm. There were lots of pecans and bits of bacon on fresh greens. If I were to change anything, I'd ask for the dressing on the side next time. Our group of three lingered a long time and never felt like we were being rushed. The service was excellent.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Janet L
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Late Breakfast”
Reviewed 22 October 2013

Had been NPR for a medical procedure so was looking forward to great breakfast. What strikes you most about First Watch is the creative menu and variety of good breakfast items. Service was excellent and quality of food very consistent.

• Visited October 2013