“Great breakfast spot”

Price range: US$1 - US$10
Cuisines: American, Diner, Healthy, Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed 16 August 2014 via mobile

This is a great find for a nice fresh breakfast. They offer lots of options and the service is great. It was very busy but everything moved along quickly. I highly recommend and am looking forward to returning.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

I know that when we eat here, we will have a great experience. We decided to reward ourselves after getting out to vote early, so off to First Watch for breakfast. This day was exactly as expected, and delightfully so. We grabbed the WSJ and local paper from the lending stand and were led to our table.Our server brought us menus, coffee and water as she seated us, and explained the specials. I had my standby of the Tri-Athlete omelet, a delicious egg white omelet, filled with veggies and salsa on the side. With it came an English muffin and fruit salad. Dining partner had the Eggs Benedict, from the special menu, and it looked better than most I've seen elsewhere. His side was fruit salad. Our server kept our coffee cups filled, and checked to make sure all was well. I love eating here. It's like dining at Disney. Everything is in it's place and consistently good.

Reviewed 30 July 2014

the Restaurant was very good the service was superb I wish we had something like that in Louisville Ky. You all deserve high marks. It was the first time we ate there.

Reviewed 21 July 2014

We stopped for breakfast and were glad we did! Everything tastes fresh and the daily specials board offered a fresh change from the normal breakfast options. I had the chickichanga and it was amazing. I will definitely remember this place on my commute back home!

Reviewed 9 July 2014

We saw a sign on a billboard as we were on our way through the area to another event. On our way home we decided to give it a try. Were we ever happy we did. The service and variety were fantastic. I had the Eggs Benedict Florentine and my wife the Avocado Skillet. Both were served quickly and tasted great. Portions were large and prices were reasonable.
When we are in the area again, we will definitely stop back.