Drury Plaza Hotel St. Louis Chesterfield
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewsfree drinkshot dogsnachoshappy hourthe indoor outdoor poolpancakesadult beveragesevening kickbackbaked potatoevening foodchilliamerican girlcheesecake factorythe hotel offersking suiteparking lotrooms are clean
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 November 2011

Awesome, awesome and more awesome. Clean, friendly and the FREE breakfast and dinner make this a GREAT hotel for travelers - especially families. Great indoor/outdoor pool, kids loved it.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 October 2011

My husband and I stayed here based on our good experience at other Drury facilities. This hotel is no exception, very clean, quiet and you have all the amenities if you choose to use them. The only problem we had was we had booked for two nights. On the second night,a housekeeper came to our room and indicated that we had been "checked out". When my husband explained we had a (confirmed) reservation for two nights, she left to check. Moments later the front desk called needing more info, i.e. had we checked in that day? She explained their information showed that we had been checked out. When I explained the story again, she asked me to come down and get new room keys. Since we had planned to come down for the complimentary drink, this was not a problem. I did go to the the front desk and expressed to the clerk that I was somewhat concerned about the room being booked to someone else due to this mix up. We were leaving for the evening and I was worried about returning and someone else being in the room. (We were in town to celebrate our 40th wedding anniversary, I did not want any problems). The desk clerk assured me everything was ok.
Apparently the hotel got its info straight, we had no more problems that night.

Room Tip: We requested and were assigned a room on second floor. Very nice, quiet, close to stairs, gym and pool .
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank grams5100
Reviewed 15 October 2011

We have stayed at this hotel once before and we were impressed enough to stay there again. Room was clean and quiet, service was excellent and the morning breakfast was plentiful and tasty. Would highly recommend!

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 October 2011

Nice location. Nice service, nice rooms. Complimentary food and 3 drink vouchers in the evening alone is worth the stay. Highly recommend. Our room had 2 beds AND a recliner AND room for a roll away....and we still had room to manuever. I generally am not a big fan of a recliner....however, brought my complimentary adult beverage upstairs, turned on the TV and sat and enjoyed the recliner with my feet up. Small pleasure, but after a long day, an added bonus!

Room Tip: We were on the top floor........neat view of the city!
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank luvs2holiday
Reviewed 26 September 2011

It's a nice hotel, friendly staff, and a good location. It's near a mall and many restaraunts. They have complimentary meals and (limited) adult beverages. We have stayed at Drury hotels before and have always been pleased.

• Stayed: September 2011