“A nice mall”
Review of Chesterfield Mall

Chesterfield Mall
More attraction details
Owner description: Chesterfield Mall offers shopping at many great stores including Dillard's, Macy's, Sephora, Williams-Sonoma and Jared Jewelers. Enjoy dining in the food court or restaurants located around the mall.
Useful Information: Stairs / lift, Wheelchair access, Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 22 June 2014

While at our stay in Chesterfield this mall was in walking distance from our hotel. My sister and I went about every night and took my nephew. They have a variety of shops lots of little eateries, but what he liked was the carousel and train and play center. I do have to tell you that there is a charge for the train of $4.00 a ride for each person riding and we ahd to pay because my nephew isn't 2 yet so it cost us $8.00 a ride(pretty pricey for no longer ride than you get) but he liked it. There is also a charge of $4.00 a ride for the carousel , but you can buy a bundle of tickets and get it a little cheaper. It is a 2 story carousel!!

1  Thank luv2travelwithhubby7
All reviews
"cheesecake factory"
in 6 reviews
"movie theater"
in 7 reviews
"clothing stores"
in 3 reviews
"the american girl store"
in 5 reviews
in 3 reviews
"environment"
"tons"

Reviewed 16 June 2014 via mobile

The chesterfield area is very quaint. The mall is located almost in the center of chesterfield. Many stores to choose from. We enjoyed this mall.

Reviewed 4 June 2014

I walked through this mall a few times during a recent stay in Chesterfield. The mall was a short walk from the Drury Plaza where I was staying. This appears be be just another dying mall with lots of empty spaces. There were very few people walking through the mall when I was there. I was told that the Chesterfield Mall has been on the decline for a number of years now.

Reviewed 3 June 2014

It's easy to find parking and to get around inside the mall. They have added a few new stores and have some activities for children. Some good places to eat throughout the mall.

See more reviews
Reviewed 2 June 2014

Staying at one of the nearby hotels it is just a blocks walk to Chesterfield Mall. After we checked in we walked over and went immediately to the food court. Walking in was impressive. There was a Cheesecake Factory and a cool video store with huge starwars/spiderman/etc. props. Mall looked clean and nice and there was an AMC on the top level. So far so good.
Then we got to the food court. Not amazing. It was a bit late and the only place I had a gift card ready for (Subway) was already closed. Charley's was offering delicious samples and their friendly service immediately won the family over so we ordered a bunch and sat down. We'd been there for 5 minutes and cleaning staff came around, showing us clearly that we were "in their way" by trying to sweep around our feet and then actually came out and told us the mall was closing soon and we were expected to leave.
Now, if the mall had already been closed for 15 minutes or so, I could see getting antsy and a bit rude, but the mall had not closed yet. Food was still being served when these two told us to leave. Maybe years in Customer Service have left me with high standards, but I consider it the height of rudeness to imply in any way that the customer is in your way!
We didn't go to the mall again for any of our shopping and I doubt we ever will (but the food court -was- clean)!