“A lot to offer”
Review of Chesterfield Mall

Chesterfield Mall
More attraction details
Owner description: Chesterfield Mall offers shopping at many great stores including Dillard's, Macy's, Sephora, Williams-Sonoma and Jared Jewelers. Enjoy dining in the food court or restaurants located around the mall.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access, Stairs / lift, Food available for purchase
Reviewed 9 July 2014

My granddaughter was thrilled to go to the American Girl store. Very nice mall. Plan to return for Christmas shopping.

Reviewed 22 June 2014

While at our stay in Chesterfield this mall was in walking distance from our hotel. My sister and I went about every night and took my nephew. They have a variety of shops lots of little eateries, but what he liked was the carousel and train and play center. I do have to tell you that there is a charge for the train of $4.00 a ride for each person riding and we ahd to pay because my nephew isn't 2 yet so it cost us $8.00 a ride(pretty pricey for no longer ride than you get) but he liked it. There is also a charge of $4.00 a ride for the carousel , but you can buy a bundle of tickets and get it a little cheaper. It is a 2 story carousel!!

1  Thank luv2travelwithhubby7
Reviewed 16 June 2014 via mobile

The chesterfield area is very quaint. The mall is located almost in the center of chesterfield. Many stores to choose from. We enjoyed this mall.

Reviewed 4 June 2014

I walked through this mall a few times during a recent stay in Chesterfield. The mall was a short walk from the Drury Plaza where I was staying. This appears be be just another dying mall with lots of empty spaces. There were very few people walking through the mall when I was there. I was told that the Chesterfield Mall has been on the decline for a number of years now.

Reviewed 3 June 2014

It's easy to find parking and to get around inside the mall. They have added a few new stores and have some activities for children. Some good places to eat throughout the mall.