“Tasty meal in an upscale comfortable atmosphere”
Review of Wild Horse Grill - CLOSED

Wild Horse Grill
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Long Road
O'Fallon, Missouri
“Tasty meal in an upscale comfortable atmosphere”
Reviewed 17 March 2013

We have eaten here a number of times and never had a bad meal. They take reservations which I like, and on our latest visit on a cold evening in March we were seated near the fireplace which was very nice and cozy. My husband order the Stuffed Pork Chop which he has had before and always enjoyed. I had the Roast Duck with Cherry Glaze and it was delicious.
Nice desserts too.
Service was perfect.

• Visited March 2013

“Upscale, Pleasant Surprise”
Reviewed 3 January 2013

Great food. Great wine selection, even by the glass. They have excellent beers from which to choose. This place resides in a very peculiar, hidden location. The food here rivals anything I've had in downtown St. Louis, frankly. $100 for two before tip will get you drinks, salads, appetizer, and a huge meal. The staff here are not friendly, but are very professional and efficient. The food is very gourmet and well prepared. From Chilean sea bass to amazing filet mignons, I think this restaurant is among the top places in the St. Louis area at which to dine. My small criticisms, for the type of money they are requiring be spent.. please turn down the sporting events on your TVs.. it's not too romantic to hear referee whistles from the bar TVs while dining in the main dining areas. This place seems casual and upscale at the same time. I am unsure how this place remains in business considering their odd strip mall location, but their food is amazing, rivaling Eleven Eleven. I would say this place's staff don't compare to Eleven Eleven, but their food is amazing. The menu here is huge and appealing, from pizza to sandwiches to very very upscale seafoods, prepared very fresh. There were people here wearing jeans and Tshirts and others wearing suits, so I am perplexed as to whom their desired audience is.. I presume local Chesterfield people dine here as if they're dining at Steak N Shake because they don't know better. Very weird restaurant, but I loved it.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank blah114
Naples, Florida
“Very Average”
Reviewed 1 January 2013

Food was good/above average.
Service was very slow as is took 45 minutes for us to get our food.
Our waitress was very unfriendly when we asked her to check on the status of our food.
Atmosphere is very warm and pleasant.
I thought their menu was overpriced.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank Michael D
USA
“Outstanding Food & Service”
Reviewed 11 December 2012

We have eaten at the Wild Horse Grill numerous times and can honestly say they have never failed to amaze us with outstanding food and service. The specials are always great and the filet steaks are to die for. Do not pass up the desert tray on your visit. This is the steakhouse where the locals go. Best in the area - hands down.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank mspoe
St. Peters, MO
“Some good/Some bad”
Reviewed 1 November 2012

This restaurant situated in the Chesterfield Bottoms area has excellent food--unfortunately I can't say the same for the service. Have been there twice. The worst part is that if you go there with a large party they refuse to separate the check--as far as I'm concerned this is a real drawback to any restaurant--and a real lack of courtesy on the part of the restaurant. The food is quite good--albeit a bit pricey. Would have probably gone back if it were not for the check thing.

1 Thank EagleGal