“A Neighborhood Favorite”

Yellowstone Cafe
Ranked #34 of 205 Restaurants in Chesterfield
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Saint Louis, Missouri
“A Neighborhood Favorite”
Reviewed 16 October 2013

There is a nice selection of entrees, but you can also order a salad, burger, or sandwich. Nightly specials during the week. Every order comes with cheese spread and crackers which is a nice touch. We have always found the service to be excellent.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Janet L

Florissant
“Very pleasant, with seafood the theme”
Reviewed 28 August 2013

It was good and better than Red Lobster - - - fish is the specialty. Theme is on the walls as well.
Ok but not real excited about the place.

• Visited August 2013
Crystal City, Mo
“Not what I expected but would go back.”
Reviewed 14 June 2013 via mobile

Didn't know what kind of place this was. Expected more of a diner due to the name. Rustic atmosphere w fish photos and decor. Coconut shrimp appetizer was good. My cheeseburger was a little dry but I ordered it medium well. Had a charbroil taste to it. Fries ok. Husband had basa fish and he liked it. Served w a southwest salsa like the appetizers. Good but flavors didn't seem to go that well together. I would order a seafood dish next time. It looked good. Hostess was a little loud and could be a bit more polished. Wanted to seat us in the bar for some reason although there was room in the dining room. Didn't have reservations but they take them. Our waiter was great though.

• Visited June 2013
Bradenton, Florida
“I went for Walleye but fell for the chicken special”
Reviewed 28 May 2013

We go to this restaurant with various friends about once a month when we're in St. Louis. The Shore Lunch sandwich ($13) has two strips of fried walleye which are excellent; it comes with french fries or slaw both of which are delicious. The fish portion is generous--each strip is about 1/2-in. thick, 3-in. wide, and 9-in. long. My wife invariably takes one strip home. I invariably overeat and finish it all.

Because I'm trying to lose weight gained on a 7 week cruise, the idea of crab-stuffed chicken with mushrooms appealed to me. It was outstanding. The husband, in the couple we were with, had the walleye sandwich and and his wife had the frog leg appetizer. She said the frog legs were excellent.

• Visited May 2013
Saint Louis, Missouri
“I should go here every night”
Reviewed 11 March 2013 via mobile

Why bother gong nowhere else? The fish - whether walleye, grouper, basso, or, whatever is fresh, perfectly cooked, flakey and plentiful. Their frog legs are good and their steaks surprisingly great. And, all reasonable with great service. The perfect Plc for me.

1 Thank Bobby44881