My wife and I wanted to get away for a night and decided to check out the Hilton Garden Inn. We paid less than eightyfive for a 'romance' package, which included a king bed, free full breakfast, and champagne/chocolate-covered strawberries delivered to the room.
The service from start to finish was very good. On arrival, they greeted us and were helpful and friendly, eager to serve. When we had a problem with our room (see below), they helped to switch our room immediately. And at breakfast, we had very attentive service.
I would complain about a very few things. The most obvious problem (hold off judgment until you read the whole review) was that our room had an ant infestation which we discovered about three hours after arrival. (There were hundreds of ants near the fridge, so clearly this is an infestation. I had to rate the 'cleanliness' a bit lower for this one reason.) However, the staff immediately upgraded our room to a suite and moved us to a nicer view. This room had no problems, no ants. Based on my observation of the rest of the hotel, I think the ants infestation is an isolated problem that should not keep someone from booking rooms here.
And then a few small complaints: The coffee at breakfast was not good, and the breakfast itself was very average. That said, I'd bet that most visitors will be satisfied with the selection and quality. Also, the hotel is very close to the highway. The noise was minimal, however.
Overall, we are satisfied and will definitely return. The shower was great: hot, consistent temperature, strong water flow. Aside from our one problem, everything was very clean. The beds were very comfortable. The television had 70+ channels. The staff serves warm cookies at 5 o'clock in the lobby. The pool and hot tub were clean. Also, the hotel looks pretty new and nice, as the pictures help indicate. Most important, we had a quiet room and enjoyed a good night's rest.
The hotel is in a pretty good location, actually: it's sort of isolated, in the sense that there aren't just a ton of business around it and that the property has a nice lake in front. Yet, you're close enough to (down the street from) many business, Target, restaurants, and a very nice and large shopping mall.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn St. Louis/Chesterfield hotel is near the popular Chesterfield Outlet Malls and only 20 minutes from Lambert-St. Louis International Airport. The hotel also provides a free shuttle service within a 5-mile radius. Guests also receive complimentary WiFi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia and Odigeo so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn St. Louis Chesterfield reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn St. Louis Chesterfield Hotel Chesterfield
- Hilton Garden Inn Chesterfield
- Hilton Chesterfield