While this HGI had all of the usual amenities, the food was awful. My husband ate at an in-house catered event and contracted food poisoning probably from potato salad and was sick for five days. Beside the food poisoning, the food was of poor quality to include the hotel's restaurant. The staff was not overly concerned about my husbands condition. The rest of the hotel is what you would expect. This hotel is a poor choice for any type of business meetings. I am glad I did not eat the potato salad.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn St. Louis/Chesterfield hotel is near the popular Chesterfield Outlet Malls and only 20 minutes from Lambert-St. Louis International Airport. The hotel also provides a free shuttle service within a 5-mile radius. Guests also receive complimentary WiFi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, Hilton Hotels Direct, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn St. Louis Chesterfield reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn St. Louis Chesterfield Hotel Chesterfield
- Hilton Garden Inn Chesterfield
- Hilton Chesterfield