“Wonderful place to stay!!!!”

Hilton Garden Inn St. Louis Chesterfield
Ranked #7 of 14 Hotels in Chesterfield
Akron, Ohio
“Wonderful place to stay!!!!”
Reviewed 1 August 2012

My husband and I came to Chesterfield for a long weekend and had the best time!!! The hotel was very nice. Cammie in the restaurant went above and beyond to make us feel welcome and to make our stay memorable. The breakfast buffet in the morning was very very good. And Cammie is right there in the back making an omelette with whatever you want in it. Tracy at the bar was so nice and talked to us while she made us lemon drop shots one evening!! :) The staff at the front desk was always very friendly when we walked by - especially Sherry and Derrick. The room was very nice. The bed was wonderful!! And the location of the hotel is really just perfect. It is sort of off the beaten path but so close to everything. We ate at California Pizza Kitchen one night at the mall just a few miles away. And went to Walmart and the Fox and the Hound another night which are both also very very close by. We are already planning our next trip for the fall and can't wait to stay at this hotel again!!!! Truly a comfortable nice place to stay for a good price and wonderful, attentive service.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled as a couple
travisyoung, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn St. Louis Chesterfield, responded to this review, 4 August 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on TripAdvisor. Thank you so much for the kind comments about our hotel and especially our staff. All four members that you mentioned (Derrick, Sherry, Cammie and Tracy) are all big parts to our hotel and I am glad we could make you all feel welcome during your stay with us recently.

If there is anything else you would like to mention from your stay or anything I can do for you in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me at Travis.Young@hilton.com. Thank you so much for your time and have a great day today!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
Texas
Reviewed 25 July 2012 via mobile

The facility is Hilton worthy,clean with nice appointed rooms. The room was a little smallish. Requested room with queens but it was declined as they "already had us booked in a king". I know there was queens available as at the desk check n she took a couple calls while we were waiting to check in. She had reviewed what was available with caller...so adult son slept on fold out couch.
The breakfast was 10/pp so we skipped as we always eat light at breakfast so that seemed steep. I was too tired to use gym or pool so cannot comment on that. There was plenty of parking, it felt safe.
It was a little difficult to spot entrance as sign was not lit at night. I had to circle back on highway and off again

Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
travisyoung, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn St. Louis Chesterfield, responded to this review, 1 August 2012
Thank you for taking the time to come to Trip Advisor to review your recent stay with us. I do apologize that you feel that staff did not treat you with the service that all of our guests deserve. All of our rooms that have two beds are double beds and not queen size beds. Did you happen to book through a third party (Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, etc)? The reason I ask is that they book it as whatever rooms are left and not a specific room type. It may have come across to us as a King Size bed room. July was a busy month for rooms with two beds and I do apologize that we were not able to accomodate you during your stay. The breakfast is a made to order breakfast and gives you many more options than a normal continental breakfast. I am sorry you were not able to enjoy this while you were with us.

If you do find yourself in the Chesterfield area again, please let me know at Travis.Young@hilton.com. That way I can make sure we book the right room for you so you get all that you need.

Thank you for your time and have a great day today!
Defiance, Missouri
Reviewed 22 July 2012

A classic HI GI, reverse layout and smaller version. room was a little musty and property sold out, a lot of kids playing up till 1000pm then quieted down. Same as all the others, you wont be surprised!

• Stayed July 2012, travelled as a couple
travisyoung, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn St. Louis Chesterfield, responded to this review, 25 July 2012
Thank you for taking the time to come to TripAdvisor to review our hotel from your recent stay. I apologize for the loudiness of the kids while you were here as well as the musty smell you got when you entered your room. I know the heat has been a big challenge for us this summer; however, you should never receive that type of smell upon entering a room. I do apologize for this.

We are going to be going through a few significant changes here over the next year. We will be going through a renovation in our lobby, restaurant and front desk later this year. And next year, we are really excited for brand new case goods in our rooms. Hopefully this will give our guests a better version of Hilton Garden Inn.

If there is anything else you would like to mention or anything else I can do for you in the future, please contact me at Travis.Young@hilton.com. Thank you for your time and have a great day today!
Richmond, California
Reviewed 15 July 2012

From the moment you arrive you get treaten really nicely. The men in the lobby are very friendly and the rooms are plain awesome. Good size, really clean and nice smelling and those beds! We loved it there and didnt wanted to leave. Furthermore the gym is really nice and the location is good, too.
I would always go back there.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with friends
travisyoung, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn St. Louis Chesterfield, responded to this review, 17 July 2012
Thank you so much for taking the time to come to TripAdvisor to review our hotel from your recent stay with us. I am so glad we could meet your expectations of Hilton during your stay with us. I appreciate all the feedback, including the positive comments about the cleanliness and the helpfulness of the staff. I will make sure this gets passed on immediately.

If there is anything else you would like to mention or anything I can do for you in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me at Travis.Young@hilton.com. Thank you so much for your time and we look forward to seeing you again soon!
Springdale, Arkansas
Reviewed 12 July 2012

We stayed here for 5 nights and loved it! It was nice to be out of the city but not too far. It was close to the interstate to get to St.Louis quickly. Bunch if stores/restaurants to the left and a mall to the right. Now back to the hotel...our room came with a mini fridge and microwave. The hotel overall was clean and the staff was super nice. The man that checked us in was very helpful and told us how close we were to entertainment. The only thing that I didn't like was that the bathroom doesn't have a fan. I propped the door open to keep the bathroom from fogging up but other than that I'd recommend this place to stay!

Stayed July 2012, travelled as a couple
, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn St. Louis Chesterfield, responded to this review, 15 July 2012
Thank you so much for taking the time to come to TripAdvisor to review our hotel from your recent stay with us. I appreciate all the feedback and great things you had to say about our hotel. I am glad that the staff went above and beyond during your stay with us. We do have a lot of shopping and restaurants all within just a few miles of the hotel. I will examine the situation in the bathroom as there are fans near the skylight; however, it obviously is not working if the room is fogging up. I do apologize for this and promise this will be examined immediately.

If there is anything else you would like to mention from your stay with us, please do not hesitate to contact me at Travis.Young@hilton.com. Thank you so much for your time and hope to see you again soon!
Pennsylvania
Reviewed 3 July 2012

Very pleasant and inviting hotel in the Chesterfield area of St Louis. Lobby area is great.. can while away time. Breakfast is standard but service is exceptional. While the offering is standard, the staff try to accomodate every request and go out of their way. Wifi was strong both in the rooms and the lobby. Close to the highway, noise from traffic can be bothersome if you get a room facing the highway. Excellent choice of good restaurants within a 2 mile radius ...one exit away. Rooms are spacious and clean. Staff was always pleasant and eager to help. Will definitely stay here on future visits.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing away from the front (away from highway).
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled on business
, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn St. Louis Chesterfield, responded to this review, 4 July 2012
Thank you so much for taking the time to come to TripAdvisor to review our hotel from your recent stay with us. We are very grateful for the kind comments you had about our hotel. You are correct that there are many restaurants around the area to please anyone's appetite. Thank yo uas well for the kind words you had about the staff. It really does mean a lot and I will make sure that it is shared among them.

If there is anything else yo uwould like to mention from your stay or anything I can do for you in the future, please o dnot hesitate to contact me at Travis.Young@hilton.com.

Thank you so much for your time and we look forward to seeing you again soon!
Brentwood, Tennessee
Reviewed 30 May 2012

The moment you walk into the lobby of this hotel you are treated like royalty. I have always stayed at the Courtyard when traveling to the Chesterfield area but due to a last minute trip booked this Hilton Garden Inn.

WOW, was I amazed at the service I received. They definitely have made me a loyal Hilton brand customer. The desk staff goes out of their way to ensure that every expectation you have is exceeded beyond comparison.

The rooms are clean and efficient and the bedding is the stuff dreams are made of. The couches and chairs in the room could be replaced, they are not bad but are a little used but the beds make up for this with the sleep comfort system.

The housekeeping staff will work around your daily schedule to ensure your room is serviced and ready for your return.

This is a fantastic hotel that is a leader in providing excellent guest service in every facet. The Courtyard is excellent but I have stayed at this property on every return visit due to the service and amenities they provide.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
travisyoung, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn St. Louis Chesterfield, responded to this review, 2 June 2012
Thank you so much for taking the time to come to Trip Advisor to review your recent stay with us. I am very grateful for the kind words you have about the hotel and staff from your visit. We have an amazing staff and am so glad that you were able to receive the level of service you were looking for during your visit with us. The guests are the reason why we are here and want to make sure all guests feel the same exact way that you do.

I do hope that we see you again soon. If there is anything that I can do for you in the future or anything else you would like to mention from your stay, please contact me at Travis.Young@hilton.com. Thank you so much for your time and kind words. Have a wonderful day today!