Hilton Garden Inn St. Louis Chesterfield
US$115
US$149
US$139
Hyatt Place St. Louis/Chesterfield(Chesterfield)(Great Value!)
US$138
US$156
US$145
US$196
Hampton.com
Hampton Inn St Louis/Chesterfield(Chesterfield)(Great Value!)
US$138
US$128
US$115
Courtyard
All reviewsfront deskmemory foamroad noiserooms are comfortableclean hotelpool and hot tubking bedcoffee makerupon checkexercise roomeasy accessnice areafitness centersix flagsparking lothgilobby
Reviewed 15 November 2013

I travel between 5-6 months per year throughout the world and typically stay in "high-end" hotels, Ritz, Four Seasons, etc. Unfortunately, I now have high expectations for every hotel/restaurant that I visit. When I booked the Hilton Garden Chesterfield, I thought this was going to be an "adventure" because, in my 3 experiences, a Hilton Garden could be hit-or-miss.

Upon check-in, the front desk staff (Sherly and her colleague) welcomed me like they were family. Which beleive it or not, when spending 1/2 my life in a hotel, makes a huge difference. Beyond the welcoming, I needed a few minor 'things' and they over delivered on them all. -Simply awesome service!

Everyone here is friendly and accommodating. High attention to detail!

In the day of iPhone's becoming alarm clocks, I haven’t requested a wake-up call in years but I did this time because I left my charger at home. When I answered the wake-up call, I felt like Tony Robbins left me personal message to get me pumped up for the day.

The facility is what you would expect out of a Hilton Garden, has all of the necessities without the pretentious nonsense that I have become accustomed to.

I typically do not write reviews, but the staff make this place awesome. Well done!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
travisyoung, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn St. Louis Chesterfield, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2013

Thank you for taking the time to come to TripAdvisor to review our hotel. Thank you so much for the kind remarks about the hotel and the staff here. The staff does go out of their way for each guest to try and make sure every guest need is met. I appreciate the kind words about your wake up call from "Tony Robbins." It made us all smile here.

If there is anything else you would like to mention or anything I can do for you in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me at Travis.Young@hilton.com. Thank you so much for your time and have a great day today!

Reviewed 13 November 2013

Please see my "notes" from earlier. I would go on, but I did already submit my review earlier. Please note.... The staff at this hotel is AMAZING!!! Upon my arrival, they stopped there OBVIOUS meeting to greet me, take care of me and make sure that I was a valued customer!!!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
travisyoung, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn St. Louis Chesterfield, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to come to TripAdvisor to review your recent stay with us. I appreciate the kind comments about the staff and the hotel. It really does mean a lot to us and will be shared throughout the hotel. The hotel is only as good as its' staff and glad that you feel you have found a new home when you come back to the Chesterfield area.

If there is anything else you would like to mention or anything I can do for you in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me at Travis.Young@Hilton.com. Thank you for your time and have a great day today.

Reviewed 6 November 2013

The hotel has a great lobby with a nice little bar and a friendly staff. Good pool and exercise room, too. It is a little difficult to get to if you don't know the area well, plug the address into your GPS and you won't have any problems. Close to Chesterfield shopping and plenty of places to eat!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
travisyoung, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn St. Louis Chesterfield, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2013

Thank you for taking the time to come to TripAdvisor to review your stay with us. Thank you for the kind comments about the hotel and the staff. Our lobby went through a renovation about a year ago and has been received with many kind comments. With all the shopping and restaurants in the area, Chesterfield Valley is one of the places to be if staying just outside of downtown St. Louis.

If there is anything else you would like to mention or anything I can do for you in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me at Travis.Young@hilton.com. Thank you for your time and we hope to see you again soon. Have a nice day today.

Reviewed 3 November 2013

We stayed three nights in a king room non- smoking. The bed was not very comfortable.

I had to struggle to get the control knobs to adjust the bed and still not the best.

The most aggravating is their wifi. I thought maybe it's just slow because of patrons using it, but found out even at 2 in the morning the wifi is slow.

I never had problems at any other hotels in the past. It takes awhile to log in and notice each time it would not log In automatically.

I wanted to use FaceTime to check on family members but it would not connect to slow.

The room was clean and employees friendly. The fire alarm did go off the first night. We thought it might had been one of the softball girls staying here pulled the alarm. After walking down three flights if stairs we discovered by another hotel guest the cook had burned the bacon. I wish the hotel would have let us know or called an apologized. There was a fire truck outside and we didn't want to risk staying in the room though several must have stayed in their rooms. The alarm didn't go off for several minutes on the third floor and was deafening if you stayed.
We didn't eat at the hotel and always used the back entrance.
I doubt if I will stay again because of the slow internet and uncomfortable bed.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
travisyoung, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn St. Louis Chesterfield, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2013

Thank you for taking the time to come to TripAdvisor to review your stay with us. I do apologize for the issues you encountered in your room. This is something I will get with our engineer to make sure these are checkeed regularly. They are checked by staff after every check-out and report anything to desk if they find anything wrong.

I am sorry for the issue you encoutnered with the wi-fi. Usually, the internet here gets very high marks. Even if all rooms are connected to the internet, it is set up to still give off the same speeds you would have on your home modem. I will check with our IT deprtment to see if there was any issue this weekend. I am sorry for this.

I do hope you give us another chance in the future when you are in the area. If there is anything else you would like to mention or anything I can do for you in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me at Travis.Young@hilton.com. Thank you for your time and I hope you have a great day today.

Reviewed 3 November 2013

This hotel is awesome, and you will be Amazed with there Breakfast, there is something for everyone and made to order omelets!! Everyone is there to get what ever it is that you need! Never stayed at a Hilton before and I can say we will be staying at one again!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for taking the time to come to TripAdvisor to review your recent stay with us. I appreciate the kind comments about the hotel and the staff. The breakfast is a great deal, especially since you can get whatever you want and as much of it for $9.95. That also includes access to the entire buffet. I am glad that you were able to enjoy this during your stay with us. I am also excited we gave you such a favorable impression of Hilton. I hope that you spend more time with our brands in the future.

If there is anything else you would like to mention or anything I can do for you in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me at Travis.Young@hilton.com. Thank you for your time and have a great day today!