Hilton Garden Inn St. Louis Chesterfield
Hyatt Place St. Louis/Chesterfield(Chesterfield)(Great Value!)
US$138
US$115
US$107
US$196
US$182
Hampton Inn St Louis/Chesterfield(Chesterfield)(Great Value!)
US$138
US$128
All reviewsfront deskmemory foamroad noiserooms are comfortableclean hotelpool and hot tubking bedcoffee makerupon checkexercise roomeasy accessnice areafitness centersix flagsparking lothgilobby
Reviewed 3 December 2013

when in the Chesterfield area I always stay at this hotel.... It's so much like home,,, I have been here so much that they even call me by my first name,,, even in the breakfast area..... very clean,,, they have kurig coffee makers in the rooms... I have stayed in !the high dollar !! hotels that don't have that,,, you just get the usual old stale coffee....

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
travisyoung, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn St. Louis Chesterfield, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel here on TripAdvisor. I appreciate the kind words about the hotel and the staff. It means a lot to us that you see us as a home away from home. We do try and take care of all our guests, especially those who continue to stay with us time and time again. The Keurig coffee makers have been a great addition to our rooms and have received a lot of positive feedback on them.

If there is anything else you would like to mention or anything I can do for you in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me at Travis.Young@hilton.com. Thank you so much for your time and have a nice day today.

Reviewed 2 December 2013

I have stayed at this Garden Inn several times over the last 4 - 5 years. It has always been a great experience. Staff have been very helpful and truly want to make your stay away from home is a great experience. The Staff in the Breakfast area go above and beyond to help your day start on a very positive note.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
travisyoung, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn St. Louis Chesterfield, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to come to TripAdvisor to review our hotel. I appreciate the kind comments about the staff, especially in the restaurant. It does mean a lot and I will make sure that it is shared with the staff. I am glad you have found your home away from home when you are in the Chesterfield area. Thank you so much.

If there is anything else you would like to mention or anything I can do for you in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me at Travis.Young@Hilton.com. Thank you for your time and have a nice day today.

Reviewed 18 November 2013

About what you would expect from a Hilton property. Close to many restaurants and shopping areas. Easy access to the interstates and plenty of parking. This location is not upgraded yet as some of the Hilton properties have been but it is a nice hotel for the price.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
travisyoung, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn St. Louis Chesterfield, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on TripAdvisor. I appreciate the kind comments about the hotel. We are also looking at receiving new furniture in all of our guest rooms within the next year. This will go along with the lobby renovation that was completed early this year. We hope to show this off by late next year.

If there is anything else you would like to mention or anything i can do for you in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me at Travis.Young@Hilton.com. Thank you for your time and have a great day today.

Reviewed 15 November 2013

I travel between 5-6 months per year throughout the world and typically stay in "high-end" hotels, Ritz, Four Seasons, etc. Unfortunately, I now have high expectations for every hotel/restaurant that I visit. When I booked the Hilton Garden Chesterfield, I thought this was going to be an "adventure" because, in my 3 experiences, a Hilton Garden could be hit-or-miss.

Upon check-in, the front desk staff (Sherly and her colleague) welcomed me like they were family. Which beleive it or not, when spending 1/2 my life in a hotel, makes a huge difference. Beyond the welcoming, I needed a few minor 'things' and they over delivered on them all. -Simply awesome service!

Everyone here is friendly and accommodating. High attention to detail!

In the day of iPhone's becoming alarm clocks, I haven’t requested a wake-up call in years but I did this time because I left my charger at home. When I answered the wake-up call, I felt like Tony Robbins left me personal message to get me pumped up for the day.

The facility is what you would expect out of a Hilton Garden, has all of the necessities without the pretentious nonsense that I have become accustomed to.

I typically do not write reviews, but the staff make this place awesome. Well done!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
travisyoung, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn St. Louis Chesterfield, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2013

Thank you for taking the time to come to TripAdvisor to review our hotel. Thank you so much for the kind remarks about the hotel and the staff here. The staff does go out of their way for each guest to try and make sure every guest need is met. I appreciate the kind words about your wake up call from "Tony Robbins." It made us all smile here.

If there is anything else you would like to mention or anything I can do for you in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me at Travis.Young@hilton.com. Thank you so much for your time and have a great day today!

Reviewed 13 November 2013

Please see my "notes" from earlier. I would go on, but I did already submit my review earlier. Please note.... The staff at this hotel is AMAZING!!! Upon my arrival, they stopped there OBVIOUS meeting to greet me, take care of me and make sure that I was a valued customer!!!

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
travisyoung, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn St. Louis Chesterfield, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to come to TripAdvisor to review your recent stay with us. I appreciate the kind comments about the staff and the hotel. It really does mean a lot to us and will be shared throughout the hotel. The hotel is only as good as its' staff and glad that you feel you have found a new home when you come back to the Chesterfield area.

If there is anything else you would like to mention or anything I can do for you in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me at Travis.Young@Hilton.com. Thank you for your time and have a great day today.