“Great business hotel”

Hilton Garden Inn St. Louis Chesterfield
Ranked #5 of 14 Hotels in Chesterfield
Reviewed 3 March 2014

This was my first stay at this property and it was a very good experience. The staff was very polite and helpful and the hotel amenities appear fresh and new or in very good condition. The internet speed was fantastic and complimentary for ALL guests. My work often requires downloads of large files and there was no lag in the speed and no dropouts, etc.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
travisyoung, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn St. Louis Chesterfield, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to come to TripAdvisor to review your stay with us. I am so glad you had a positive experience with us. The internet is quite fast and glad that you were able to download the files you needed for work. The free internet is a great feature with HGI and glad you were able to take advantage.

If there is anything else you would like to mention or anything I can do for you in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me at Travis.Young@hilton.com. Thank you for your time and we will see you soon!

Reviewed 28 February 2014

I was holding a meeting at this facility and the staff was very helpful in getting that set up and keeping my event attendees happy. Room was reasonable and quiet. Like the free internet access for being a Gold Member.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for taking the time to come to Trip Advisor to review your stay with us. I am glad that you had a great experience with your meeting with us. I am glad the staff was able to get you squared away during your time with us.

If there is anything else you would like to mention or anything I can do for you in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me at Travis.Young@Hilton.com. Thank you for your time and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 6 February 2014

The staff is so friendly and kind. The beds can be adjusted for firmness!!! It is located where it is easy to get to the interstate and the Chesterfield Mall is just around the corner. There is always a fresh pot of coffee on. It doesn't take a long time to get from the parking lot to the lobby as it does in so many hotels.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
travisyoung, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn St. Louis Chesterfield, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel here on TripAdvisor. Thank you so much for the kind words from your stay with us. It means a lot that we were able to give you the hospitality you have come to expect from Hilton. I understand the need for coffee at different times and glad that you take advantage of the complimentary coffee in our lobby.

If there is anything else you would like to mention or anything we can do for you on your next stay with us, please do not hesitate to contact me at Travis.Young@Hilton.com. Thank you for your time and have a great day today.

Reviewed 3 February 2014

Rooms are nice! Service is great and fitness center has basic workout equipment suitable for most travelers. Lots of shopping and restaurants nearby too. Highway entrance is very close. About 25 minutes from airport

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
travisyoung, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn St. Louis Chesterfield, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2014

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review of our hotel here on TripAdvisor. I appreciate the kind words about the hotel and the staff here. We do have plenty of shopping and restaurants around us. On top of the fitness center on property, we have a great partnership with the local YMCA that is one of the top YMCA facilities in the area.

If there is anything else you would like to mention or anything I can do for you in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me at Travis.Young@hilton.com. Thank you for your time and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 22 January 2014

I reserved the room with a combination of points and cash. Room clean, staff wonderful. As a gold member I receive free buffet breakfast but i would recommend it if you have to pay for it. Good selection, quality and reasonable price,

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
travisyoung, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn St. Louis Chesterfield, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2014

Thank you for taking the time to come to TripAdvisor to review our hotel. I appreciate the kind words about the staff and the hotel. The breakfast is a favorite of many here and the best bang for your buck as you head out there door in the morning.

If there is anything else you would like to mention or anything I can do for you in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me at Travis.Young@hilton.com. Thank you for your time and hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 20 January 2014

The staff is always very friendly and cheerful and willing to accomodate special requests. The facilites are clean and although the fitness center is small, it covers the basic equipment you would expect. One complaint, what happened to the warm cookies that the Hilton Garden used to provide each night?

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on TripAdvisor. Hilton Garden Inn switched to the Welcome Bars last year. They have been received pretty well; however, we still have the cookies in back for our guests that request the cookies. They are quite popular and sorry that change has affected your stay with us.

If there is anything else you would like to mention or anything I can do for you in the future, please contact me at Travis.Young@hilton.com. Thank you for your time and have a great day today.

Reviewed 15 January 2014

When I am in Chesterfield I ALWAYS stay at this Hilton Garden Inn. The service is excellent and the personnel is attentive. This hotel is also within a short walk to Annie Gunn's, a wonderful restaurant, and not far from markets and shopping.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
travisyoung, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn St. Louis Chesterfield, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2014

Thank you for taking the time to come to TripAdvisor to review our hotel from your recent stay. I appreciate the kind comments about the hotel and the staff. It means so much and I will make sure that this is shared with the staff.

If there is anything else you would like to mention or anything I can do for you in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me at Travis.Young@hilton.com. Can't wait to see you all again and hope you all have a great day today!