“Stick with the sushi & nothing else”
Review of Tani Sushi Bistro - CLOSED

Tani Sushi Bistro
Price range: US$15 - US$45
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Welcome to Tani Sushi Bistro – offering traditional and fusion-style sushi, stunning signature rolls, as well as classic Japanese cuisine. The highest quality ingredients are complemented by stunning Japanese décor, created as original art from Asian artists. To that, we add superlative service, always deferential to your tastes and desires.
Reviewed 22 December 2013

I love Tani to do take-out of sit-in service. The rolls are always good and the service is great. I would not recommend straying though from the sushi menu as they try to reinvent a lot of the traditional Asian dishes and they just come out wrong.

Reviewed 8 December 2013

A wide variety of sushi. Very good flavors and textures. It can become busy but the service was good and not delayed.

Reviewed 3 December 2013

I am kind of a sushi wimp but I must say I had an amazing meal here while visiting. My finace and I went with my cousin and his friends who frequent here a lot. The service was fantastic and the sushi itself was delicous. If I ever the St. Louis area again, I will be coming here!

Reviewed 18 September 2013

Arrived for a late dinner with friends. I ordered two specialty rolls and a spicy tuna. The spicy tuna was the smallest roll I have ever scene. It had so little tuna it was hard to even see it in each piece. One of the specialty rolls came out with only four pieces and the other one with six. Both were larger rolls with more ingredients but still were small portions compared to other places. The prices were not reflective of the smaller portion.

We were some of the last patrons so not sure if they were low on fish at the end of the day.

Very disappointed as were several others.

Reviewed 16 September 2013

you can't tell the place is open because the windows are so darkly tinted, but the price was decent, and the sushi was clever.