“Too late now, but I loved this place..”

Brazikat Steak and Seafood House
Cuisines: Barbecue, Brazilian, Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
“Too late now, but I loved this place..”
Reviewed 13 June 2014

I am very sad to hear that Brazikat has closed as of a few days ago. This place had the best service, all the waiters we so awesome! I discovered my love for grilled pineapple here. The bacon wrapped chicken was soooo good. The owner, Sam, was always walking around and always took the time to talk with us. Had some great times here.

• Visited March 2014

“Rip Off (Do not take dessert they serve!_”
Reviewed 20 May 2014

We were waiting for an hour and ordered Feast of Meat $39.9.
It come with buffet (Salad bar etc)
In the end, they brought us 5 cakes without telling us it is $7 each!
We end up paying $250 for 4 person.
Thank you for deceiving us, Brazikat.
I will NEVER go back again.

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank A L
“Avoid at all costs”
Reviewed 21 April 2014

The Brazikat owner is dishonest and sneaky. I had a very bad experience here with my family and will not be returning. We had purchased the groupon to celebrate my mother-in-law's birthday. At the end of the meal they would not honor the clear terms of the groupon purchased and demanded that we paid an additional $100. We should have told her it was a surprise party... We requested to speak to the owner several times but we were told he was too busy to come to our table even though we could see him standing at the front of the restaurant doing nothing. On top of not honoring the groupon terms, the manager became very agressive and rude to my family. The food was not even close to other brazilian steakhouses I have had and false advertizing on what they actually bring to your table (and all the meats taste the same: Garlic). I work in the office building next door and would love a close place to take clients but sadly the Brazikat owner has lost my respect. I look forward to them going out of business and a better option to replace them.

• Visited January 2014
2 Thank Kevin M
Mount Vernon, Illinois
“Great Food”
Reviewed 25 March 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Brazikat offers a unique experience. Great ambiance, great salad bar and great food. The meals are basically vegeterian plate, meat and seafood. Once has access to unlimited salad bar and main course as well. Main course, that is different type of meat are brought in hot straight from the kitchen and the cut is made in front of you. You can try upto 6-7 types of meat. So a great place for meat lovers who just dont want to stick to one entree. I would definitely recommend you go with friends. However, don't take a date along. You don'y want the server, who by the way do a great job of feeding you disturb your romantic evening.

All in all a great place to hangout with friends or family.

Visited March 2014
Redding, California
“Never again!”
Reviewed 5 March 2014 via mobile

The experience was bad from beginning to end and the bad taste still lingers. We arrived and found that the only parking was a garage that charged $1 per half hour or valet for $4. We opted for the valet but the one spot with a valerie bag over the meter had an suv parked in it and after 3 passes we gave ip since no valet was there. We parked in the garage and took the elevator up to the hotel and walked over to the restaurant. After I opened the door for my wife we were greeted by a surprised valet who was playing on his phone out of the cold. He did try to open the second set of doors for us or anything. We were seated promptly since we arrived at 5:30. It didn't take long for our waiter totaled our drink order and inform us of the salad bar. The salad bar was decent but the three dressings were not labeled and all I can say is they were not ranch, blue cheese, Italian or french. My Martini arrived shortly after although not in the standard glass and with a substitute vodka since although their menu advertised Belvedere they did not carry it. We were there with s voucher for to feasts which advertised of meat and seafood. Arriving skeptical of receiving the best feasts available we expected the cheapest Feast of Meats. Wrong! They expected us to get the vegetarian feast for free with the voucher. Seriously!? At a Brazilian restaurant!? We orders the feast of meats agreeing to pay the extra $30. The meats were slow to come and one was do bloody my wife had to ask for another plate. I opted not to but the beef blood mixed with the other meats brought after. The waiter didn't bother to bring her another dinner plate. He just went to the salad bar and brought her a smaller plate from there. It was plenty big enough for the one or two slivers or pieces of meat they gave you each time which was at least 10 minutes between servings. After half an hour I requested the lamb since there was none passed yet and I wanted that most of all. My wife overheard the waiter at the table next to us describe the fried plantains that he brought to them. Since he was the same waiter for us we flagged him down and asked if that was available to us also. After a little back and forth unsure if it wad included or for an extra charge he agreed to bring us a plate. They were dry and bland as was all the food that night. Another hour and 45 minutes passed although asking twice again for the lamb before it arrived and I was given two small pieces of it. We asked about a dessert that was included in the feast but was told none was included. He went for the dessert tray so I mentioned to my wife that I thought the feast included caramelized banannas. She thought the same but since the waiter said there wasn't any desserts included we figured it was another advertising scam. We ordered the salted caramel cake and was satisfied with it. It took another 15 minutes between requesting the check and receiving our receipt but the experience was over, or so we thought. We attempted to retrace our steps to arrive back at our vehicle only to discover the doors to the hotel and access to the elevators was locked st 7 pm. There were no stairs to sevens the parking garage so we had to walk in the car lane round and round until we finally made it to our parking space. Upon leaving we paid the $5 and were on our way. Today I was finally ready to write this review so I looked up their website to verify the info before writing and discovered not only should the caramelized banannas have been included but the also advertise free parking in their garage! This not was not only a waste of time and money but I feel scammed by all of the false advertising. Never again will I visit this establishment.

3 Thank RevDoPray