“Clayton Staff Rules”

Add it.
Starbucks
Ranked #2 of 3 Coffee & Tea in Clayton
Reviewed 29 July 2014

The staff at the Clayton Starbucks is amazing. I go to Starbucks everywhere and I'm always most satisfied at that location.

Reviewed 5 August 2013

I have been to a lot of starbucks around the country and this one is just middle of the road. I really think it is the staff, because every time I come in here they have an expression on their face that you are taking them away from facebooking on their phone or something. The coffee is ok, but not great, because I think they rush to get you back out the door, instead of paying attention to detail. When you buy coffee at starbucks, it is not cheap so a little attention to detail goes a long way.