“great bbq platter”

J. Buck's
Price range: US$15 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Carondolet
Transit: We are 2 blocks from the Clayton Metro-Link Station
New York City, New York
“great bbq platter”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2014

the waiter suggested including the sausage, which I wouldn't have selected and it was delicious - the ribs and pulled pork were good, but the sausage was different and terrific. They make a good martini, too.

Visited July 2014

“Decent but nothing earth shattering...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2014

Service was good enough. Food was good but not outstanding. Didn't think we wasted our money, though. I wasn't expecting three strips of brisket on top of my salad. It was difficult to slice them up into pieces for my salad.

• Visited July 2014
Barrington, Illinois
“Decent Service & Ambiance, but not great food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 July 2014

My son and I wanted something casual, but good food. I got the turkey burger - not very good and he got the fried chicken tenders - which he liked. Service was fine and decent atmosphere, but wished we ate somewhere else.

Visited July 2014
“Amazed in a bad way. ”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2014 via mobile

Poor service, average food and overpriced. But other than that it's ok. I came down from my hotel and hoped for an easy good meal. I ordered the special-- they were out. I had to go to the-bar to refill my drink and the guy that took care of me was very curt and short. They must really be doing well since they don't seem to value their customer.
Won't be back.

Hot Springs, Arkansas
“Great tap beer”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2014

The food was good and the atmosphere as well. They have some local beers on special and they were good.

Visited May 2014