“Very Good” 4 of 5 bubbles

C.J. Muggs
Ranked #20 of 68 Restaurants in Clayton
Cuisines: American, Bar, Delicatessen
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Orlando, Florida
“Very Good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 May 2012

My wife and I shared the Muffaleta and it was Delicious. Also had the chicken fingers and they had some killing wing dipping sauce. Very reasonably priced.

Visited May 2012

“Nice Old Webster Staple”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 April 2012

Always a nice meal and good service at this staple of Old Webster Groves

Visited March 2012
Omaha, Nebraska
“Fair”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 March 2012

I was staying at a nearby hotel for a conference and walked to C.J. Muggs for dinner. It was a Friday during Lent, so I wanted some seafood. I opted for their "specialty," beer sauteed shrimp and rice. It consisted of 5 or 6 small-medium shrimp with a spoonful of rice and a couple of pieces of melba-type toast, for $10.00. The price was reasonable (?), but not really for what I got. Also, the spices were not to my liking, although that, of course, is personal preference. At least the beer was cold. If I went back I'd definitely try something else.

• Visited March 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Lafayette, Louisiana
“Fine for a casual meal”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 November 2011

I thought the food was good. I went as part of a big group, so it is hard to judget the service, although they handled our big group (>30) very nicely. Some people didn't like the food, I thought my burger was great. Atmosphere is typical brass and glass American pub-style. I would go there again.

Visited November 2011
Kansas
“Good place”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 August 2010

We stopped and ate there after a Cardinals game around 11:00 one night because it was close to our hotel. Everyone thing was very good. Service was slow and I don't know why since there was only a few other tables in the whole place. The only thing that wasn't good was creme bulee. Never had it served cold. But would stop there again if ever in the area.

• 3 of 5 bubbles