“Great sushi, outstanding service”
Review of Sekisui Pacific Rim - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Sekisui Pacific Rim
Cuisines: Asian, European
Reviewed 14 February 2012

Good roll selection, very fresh sushi, attractive decor, great service.

Reviewed 5 November 2009

We've eaten here twice and have really enjoyed the sushi. My husband ordered the chef's special (he likes to be surprised and he'll eat anything) and he was really pleased. The quality was some of the best sushi we've eaten here in St. Louis. My husband raved about his meal.

However, the atmosphere needs a little sprucing up. The carpet needs a good shampoo and the lighting is quite dim. Rather than give a romantic or sophisticated feel, it seems as if they're trying to hide a dingy interior. I will say, though, that recently when I've driven past the restaurant I've noticed more and more college-age customers eating at the outside tables and near the window, so that makes me wonder if they have begun to spruce things up a bit.

Finally, the first time we went we took our two small children. We ordered the chicken satay appetizer for them to share. The chicken was dismally small and dried-out - practically inedible. We mentioned this to our server and she took it off our bill, but we still didn't feel that it was a kid-friendly restaurant at all. The next time it was just my husband and me and we enjoyed our experience a lot more.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 20 November 2007

Went a long time ago... I think I remember it to be decent, or maybe I was really craving sushi at the time? I didn't have to pay so I can't speak to the price.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook